AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
W on my 10.5 personal (less than a minute wait). Have hit on Union Dunks, Union 2's, and AM1's. I love manual copping man... I'll take this everyday of the week over a SNKRs drop!! Congrats to those who hit.. and for those who didn't - hopefully resell follows suit of the Union 2's...
No lie, nobody trying to see this gloating, especially since a large number of us struck out on all those shoes you mentioned...

Scooped A Shirt After Getting Sold Out With 6 Min Wait Time. Happy My Lady Got Thru 🙏🏾
6FB89F13-7EA7-4C2B-987F-8B375F9A884F.jpeg

W on my 10.5 personal (less than a minute wait). Have hit on Union Dunks, Union 2's, and AM1's. I love manual copping man... I'll take this everyday of the week over a SNKRs drop!! Congrats to those who hit.. and for those who didn't - hopefully resell follows suit of the Union 2's...

Thanks for the well wishes, though for some of us (size 13 here) the resell for the Unions never got good. I haven't looked today but I can guess it's just as bad as it has been ever since the release.

I knew this was gonna be tough when barely anyone here won the in store raffle when in store pretty much guarantees you a pair

You had luck on your side. That's it. The same with a SNKRS drop. You can be on 5G and on at 11 and still lose out.

I completely forgot about these and I'm not losing any sleep over it. From what I'm reading, the releases from AMM are progressively getting worse.

No lie, nobody trying to see this gloating, especially since a large number of us struck out on all those shoes you mentioned...
Yea I'm hoping resell continues to fall given general macro-economic events going on right now so people can grab personals. To be fair, Union dunks and 2's aren't reselling for outrageous amounts.
Thanks for the well wishes, though for some of us (size 13 here) the resell for the Unions never got good. I haven't looked today but I can guess it's just as bad as it has been ever since the release.
Yea big sizes are rough, sorry to hear that brother.

Wow 10 min wait time and I was as fast as could be. As others have said, maybe if they dropped a little early, that explains why I had such a high wait time. I waited till on the dot to refresh

You had luck on your side. That's it. The same with a SNKRS drop. You can be on 5G and on at 11 and still lose out.

I completely forgot about these and I'm not losing any sleep over it. From what I'm reading, the releases from AMM are progressively getting worse.
how is it luck if I'm continuously getting less than 2 minute wait times on manual drops????

I definitely think there were a lower amount of the 2s made than the 3s and the 1s and I would not be shocked either since the consensus seem to like 3s and 1s more than 2s. It would make sense for AMM to not want as many made, but underestimated the amount of people who would want these just because they are a collab.

Well, hopefully the exclusive access from SNKRS bless you guys!

No love for me today, but it’s all good. Congrats to those who copped who actually wanted the shoe…eff you to y’all who copped just to be doing it. 😂

Somehow got a manual W on these. Of course it would be a pair of 2s but these are fire and I’m glad I copped. Very expensive though, I’m officially going on a break til Citrus 7s come back.

Back
Top Bottom