AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
I definitely think there were a lower amount of the 2s made than the 3s and the 1s and I would not be shocked either since the consensus seem to like 3s and 1s more than 2s. It would make sense for AMM to not want as many made, but underestimated the amount of people who would want these just because they are a collab.

Well, hopefully the exclusive access from SNKRS bless you guys!

I think its this. Considering the 2s popularity, I think stock was really low considering the small amount of in-store Ws and people reporting they won on the site release.

Did everything perfect, was in queue & waiting for my size 10 at 11:00, still got a 3 min wait & they gave me a sold out cart when I got through. They dropped the ball with this one. Look at how many didn’t have the queue, bots ate.

So bots can defeat the airplane and cat captchas? Then what's the point?

I should’ve went for a 10.5, I think the 3 minute wait wouldn’t got me those or probably wouldn’t have had a wait at all

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby Aint Eem Mad At Seeing An OG Member Like Yourself Cook :nthat:
1654097374996.gif

Well L on the shoes but I did get all the clothes minus the expensive *** pants...

20220601_102344.jpg

Maybe they will be cool and send me an invoice for the shoes too :wink:

I know they wont but that would be nice. Guess its SNKRS or bust!

I was thinking about teaching them a lesson by buying all the clothes too.

Going to have to do what I have done in the past. Screw all these resellers, I'm giving my money straight to stockx for my pair now.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby Aint Eem Mad At Seeing An OG Member Like Yourself Cook :nthat:
1654097374996.gif
crazy part is that I've NEVER HATED on anyone one who hit on a release life too short to go out my way to spread salt. I've taken some w's and plenty L's just like everyone else. it's not like all 4 pairs are for me. as much as i help people in here you would think people would be chill, it's all good though. next release I'll hit 10 and give them a reason to be mad! 😂

Took L.

Kinda happy now after ihust1e ihust1e said they were $270 shipped. That's a lot. :lol:

Not mad at the drop either. You either got a short or long wait time. Just luck for whoever hit.

I feel like there were not many pairs loaded as well.

PO

Back
Top Bottom