AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
1654281341436.jpeg

Glad I set up my alarm for 6:55 AM.
I wasn't sure when the EA would go out.
Barely woke up by 7 AM to the sound of Twitter notifications.
Opened SNKRS and refreshed.
AMM Jordan 2s were up at top.
Saw the EA.
Waited for the payment to load.
Submitted order, then BAM: "GOT 'EM"

Wish I had hit on the 1's and 3's, but this will do.

I still think it is incredibly odd we never got a real explanation for the delay on this drop. that coupled with the wildly limited stock for sizes 12 and up just make it all the more fishy...

I still think it is incredibly odd we never got a real explanation for the delay on this drop. that coupled with the wildly limited stock for sizes 12 and up just make it all the more fishy...
I still don’t think they picked people from the online drop. It seems like no one won if they did pick. Such a weird release.

I still don’t think they picked people from the online drop. It seems like no one won if they did pick. Such a weird release.

If that’s the case, there wasn’t many people who got thru either via the online release….or the ppl with early link access (botters) grabbed em all like usual

If that’s the case, there wasn’t many people who got thru either via the online release….or the ppl with early link access (botters) grabbed em all like usual
another really odd thing - how did ppl have the re-direct link early? unless the link was backdoor-ed?

Id like to grab a 13 for like 350 delivered
You should be able to get that if it’s anything similar to the Union. I got those shipped a little under that price in a size 13. Was tryna choose between AMM or Union but wanted both :lol: just had to let two pairs go.

i got access while i was at work ..... checked my phone 20 mins too late

ohh well * shrug

Back
Top Bottom