AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
4DAE48BC-26EC-4112-B215-09B9E0178877.jpeg

1s are super clean…. I understand people ranking them last from pics. In person I love them. They may be 3rd still - I haven’t seen 2s in person. But they’re all great to me. And I think 2s are the worst model lol. Where as 1s are my favorite.

if I can get these under $300 i definitely will. Seeing all these complete sets makes me see even more that I really don’t need the 1s and they’re the weakest of the 3.
Yeah, under or around $300 out the door I’m in. 1’s are super nice in hand but I would rank them 3rd. All 3 are strong though.

I wasn’t even gonna looks at them after the L but all these pics got me wanting to complete the trio…😓

do you work for a ma? James' burner account? what's up with the unfettered loyalty?
No, I just point out weird **** when I see it. You whined and whined over a release delay. That happens a lot now and rarely is a reason given. In this case, someone literally died at their store during a shooting. As for less W's, they made less 2's than 1's and 3's. It's a much less popular model so that should be expected. If they made the same amount of 2's as they did the others, the 2's would sit. Neither brand wants that on a collab. Instead of using common sense, you jump to something being fishy. That's lame. I was just pointing that out.

1s are super clean…. I understand people ranking them last from pics. In person I love them. They may be 3rd still - I haven’t seen 2s in person. But they’re all great to me. And I think 2s are the worst model lol. Where as 1s are my favorite.
As I’ve gotten older I’ve developed a preference for clean and simple, over loud and elaborate.

…maybe that’s why I love the 1s so much.

I got my order in in the first minute (had no wait to purchase even) and my order is still sitting on UPS waiting for the package. Hope I see some movement soon. :/

I got my order in in the first minute (had no wait to purchase even) and my order is still sitting on UPS waiting for the package. Hope I see some movement soon. :/
Just got my shipped email from SNKRS, but it's just label created and awaiting pick up from UPS. Will probably see movement tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom