AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
I got my order in in the first minute (had no wait to purchase even) and my order is still sitting on UPS waiting for the package. Hope I see some movement soon. :/
the clowns AMM uses to fulfill their special releases usually takes 4-6days to hand packages over to UPS. it's so annoying

Last edited:
The cream laces are it. Damn just may have to get these….where all the on feet pics?
These are not gonna be on feet for some time.....I have about 240 pairs of sneakers that are DS and I usually wear them using FIFO (first in, first out). I am currently working on rocking pairs I bought in 2020 (with 6 pairs from 2019), so it will most likely be at least a couple of years before these are worn.

These are not gonna be on feet for some time.....I have about 240 pairs of sneakers that are DS and I usually wear them using FIFO (first in, first out). I am currently working on rocking pairs I bought in 2020 (with 6 pairs from 2019), so it will most likely be at least a couple of years before these are worn.

Serious question - do you at least try new pairs on when you get them to make sure they fit?

As someone that immediately UNDS's new shoes, I always wonder what people do if they hang on to them for a long time, then finally throw them on feet and go "oh crap, these fit different." If that happens is it just sell and move on?

Serious question - do you at least try new pairs on when you get them to make sure they fit?

As someone that immediately UNDS's new shoes, I always wonder what people do if they hang on to them for a long time, then finally throw them on feet and go "oh crap, these fit different." If that happens is it just sell and move on?

I always try them on before putting them back in the box.

Unless I have multiples of different sizes.

DB2B245C-0330-4FBA-BD14-A0552109D75A.jpeg

Took a picture of all my collab 2s. As for my favorite, i have to say the Off Whites but the AMMs are a close second. I wish the Just Dons had a much better shape

FIFO for sneakers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I heard it all now lmao

For models that I have a few/several/a lot of, I do not try new pairs on because I assume they will fit since I already have that model in the size that I purchased. The only time that I will try on a shoe is when it is my first pair in a new model or if I am getting a different size that I am used to purchasing, so with these 2s I actually did tried them on my right foot (my slightly bigger foot) because I bought a 8.5 instead of size 8 that I have in my other pairs of 2s.

Before the pandemic, I was able to unDS shoes quicker because I was going into the office 3 days a week, but now I am working from home I only leave the house when I have an appointment or when I travel somewhere, so those are the only times that I can rock something new.

Back
Top Bottom