AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
This is the only thing I won, I don’t even remember entering a raffle for the apparel. Pretty sure I’m going to pass or let a friend cop this. So disappointing lmao

Edit: shipping on the shirt is $15 in itself, mega pass
A0945484-4AA6-4570-A890-FAD015ED2097.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be an influx of winners being notified closer to this evening (on Tuesday, most of the Ws came out very early in the morning, yesterday the Ws came out like late morning and throughout the afternoon, so I am thinking that today the Ws will come out later in the day).

Wow, guess that was it. Doesn’t seem they were as meticulous with the raffles this go round..

first Chris Gibbs, now James Whitner

this whole Marcus Jordan, Benjaminkickz, and Zadeh really making the sneaker industry in a scramble right now huh lol

Wonder if they send out invoices for their online raffles or just charge the card you entered with?

if nike switched over to a preorder model themselves like nikeid theyd kill the resell market and folks would get the shoes they want. but then they couldn't capitalize off of all the negative press

One of the few shoes I planned on copping in the next 2 months so I’ll probably go resale when I get the L on the actual release…..

That's a bit disappointing to hear that multiple people in here didn't get invoices for the in-store raffle. I was under the impression that the in-store ones were almost a guaranteed W. Best of luck to y'all on the online drop

Wow, guess that was it. Doesn’t seem they were as meticulous with the raffles this go round..

I was only able to do the online raffle.
Was hoping I would win since I reside in Houston, but guess not. Hit on the 3's, but not these.
Oh well. :frown::ohwell:

PO

Any instore entries that didn’t win in here?

Me and a few of my friends didn’t win instore entries. After we won for every instore entries for the 3’s, both dunks, and 1’s. Thought it was a little suspicious how none of us hit this time. And some of us know other people that didn’t hit either.

Online raffle I don’t care, I never hold my breath for online raffles. But instore raffle not hitting? Something is up.

Back
Top Bottom