AJ II FROM THE II / XX1 COLLEZIONE PACK

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

Do you think JB is adjust how much is available based on the demand? That could drastically change the result of this release...............

A lot of times we question some of the moves they make, but I don't think JB would be dumb enough not to adjust ifthey know a pack is high or low demand. I wouldn't be surprised if this one is quite limited to counter the lack of interest most of the public will havetowards it.

Quite surprised these leaked that fast.... Ehh...Never liked them though. Nice pictures Heat! PO

pimp.gif
hope all of u cop

this pack has always been one of the 3 or 4 that i plan to get. i guess i am the only one that really likes 2s and 21s. Unless the 21 colors are just stupidthis is a definite cop. Very good choice for the 2 IMO.

eek.gif
OH S*** those are
pimp.gif

Now it depends on the XXI's colorway to see if im sold on these pack

Crosses fingers for black and red XXI's

Just so yall know the XXI's ARE the Black/Metallic Red ones... I thought i confirmed this a while ago, when i revealed the II colorway months ago...If not,Enjoy! PO

Wow! Those are pretty damn nice. To bad they couldnt actually be retroed with real italian leather like the originals. But I still like ALOT.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Just so yall know the XXI's ARE the Black/Metallic Red ones... I thought i confirmed this a while ago, when i revealed the II colorway months ago...If not, Enjoy! PO
Well, if I buy this pack, it would be for that particular colorway of the XXI's. If those II's are on par or less with the last retro II'sin quality, I wouldn't even buy them if they were sold alone. Regardless, if these can't be had under $300, I ain't biting.

IIs are VERY clean
pimp.gif
, XXIs are decent; worth wearing, not worth buying,but definitely worth buying in a pack that includes those IIs!

Back
Top Bottom