AJ II FROM THE II / XX1 COLLEZIONE PACK

HEAT... As always good looks on the pics!!!

The 2's look nice but I'm not fond enough of them to cop the pack just to get them. If I can pick just these up from someone that splits a pack for agood enough deal then maybe I'll cop but as of right now I'm focused on the IV/XIX pack!!!!

pimp.gif
Amazing. Wish it was seprate tho. But still

gooooood lookin out!

i wish they could have used a touch more of the color black though.... not complaining at all still...

^^^ if your looking for XX1's in a size 13, i can pretty much gurantee that half of the pack is going up on ebay from me
smile.gif

I like the II's, could care less bout the XXI's. Gonna have to pass, not enough heat to pay $350 for. Will wait for the other packages. I hate howthese packages have one dope shoe, and one shoe that sucks!

IIs are my favorite old school jordan and the XX1s are impressive in that mid cut(sample) Blk/Red colorway.
pimp.gif

Put this one down as COPPED if sold as advertised!!

Thanks for the pics heat, and if the XXI's are the black/red sample this will be a serious pack imo.

do you remember how bad the quality was on the 2004 II retros? The creasing of the leather was terrible
tired.gif
people still judging leather quality from creasing.

creasing is more dependent on the shape of the toebox.

p.s. quality leather creases too.

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

I like the II's, could care less bout the XXI's. Gonna have to pass, not enough heat to pay $350 for. Will wait for the other packages. I hate how these packages have one dope shoe, and one shoe that sucks!

co-sign

i hate it

like when the hare samples leaked on NT i said WOW but then i saw they come with the black and red 16s and i hated the 16s, but they grew on me.

i hated the 2s too but for some reason they grew on me.

I'm not going to read through every post but is nobody else dissapointed with the red piping? There's no need to put it on there, especially when youhave Jordan on the sole.
smh.gif

I'll pass and hope to catch B grades at the outlets in the fall.

I must say that I am overall NOT that impressed by these 2's. They OK, but they're exactly like the lows that released not too long ago (which Idefinitely passed on), but these are the mid version. I have already admitted to myself that I will buy at least one of every pack this year. But this packwill be copped mainly for the XX1's. They should've just released the white/black-red 2's again. Yeah, I know they were just released in '04,but u can NEVER go wrong with those. I'm not that excited about these 2's, they will probably just sit in the box.... but regardless, I WILL copanyway. Oh well...

oh yeah...

& this pack will NOT sell very well, either!

just think... if the 10/13 pack is till around. this pack will hang around for a WHILE...

Thanks for the pics, man they look good!!!!!! When will they have a pic of the XXI, I was definatley going to pass on this pack but now I dont know.

I had a excitement burst when I saw these last night, and after I went to sleep I had a dream that I met Tinker. And found out that he was the decision makerto release this colorway, then I proceeded to congratulate him for who knows how long until I woke up.

Yeha I know,
smh.gif

Are all the packs going to have one black based shoe and a white one, cause so far from all the colors we know of so far that's what its looking like.

Back
Top Bottom