AJ II FROM THE II / XX1 COLLEZIONE PACK

23ska909red02
I asked the same question back on page 7, if this is how its going to be, now we can limit out the colors for all the packs that have to be annouced. Theproblem now is which shoe in the pack will be the black model and which will be the white.

These II's are actually closer to OG colors than the 2004 mids were.

The 04 mids included the red piping when the OG's were straight white on the sides. People tend to overlook that part with a bunch of
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
emoticons.

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

5ec353f7ee55a51086c9f12d116a3c97b49e479.pjpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

21's are soooooo not needed though....

This pack is like the 10/13 pack where I only want one shoe so im prolly gonna end up passing on the whole thing cause I don't want the 21's....

Love at first sight (well second I suppose, things got rocky since '86 and we had to rekindle) haha incredible and does anyone notice it looks like theyredid the shape of them, they're more OG than wide like in 2004.

Damn, JB really pulling out all the plugs on every release, so far, all the packs confirmed are hot.

I was hoping that those II's would be ugly, so it would be easy for me to pass, but
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Good job though Jordan Brand.
tongue.gif

it is still laughable to me how much HATE there is for j's xv-xx2.

bred xv's and xvi's are some of my all-time favorites.

college blue xvii's & black/blue xviii's are
eek.gif

i love flint AND bred xix's.

ALL of the suede mid xx1's are the sh*t.

bred xx2's are fire.

itz funny how just b/c mike didn't wear them, everyone hates on them. But mike doesn't determine whether or not i like the shoe....
smh.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK. I can't wait for these, especially since the two's are one of my fav's...

Originally Posted by rataranian

haha! they aren't even og colors. so much for "most in og colors" huh. this pack idea is weak. they're basically hooking you into buying shoes that have never been released before for 300+ a pop. micheal jordan never wore any of these. they should have all been the original designs in og colors with damn original materials for quality. ...And anyone thinking they are done with the jb brand/line are crazy. you're buying them still aren't you?

laugh.gif
SCHOOLED
2j5nec0.jpg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yep, I'm feeling 'em.

Hopefully they're not as cheap as the last batch of retro IIs (especially the white/navy/columbia blue lows; those are cheap as heck).

Hopefully they'll be built like the '94 retro IIs.

They probably won't be, but... hopefully.

So we already know... for SURE... that the XXIs will be black/chrome?

Either way:

X/XIII Countdown
XIII: white shoe
X: black shoe
colors of the pack: white, black, red

IX/XIV Countdown
IX: white shoe
XIV: black shoe

II/XXI Countdown:
II: white shoe
XXI: black shoe?

So is this going to be a pattern then? I know that the colors of the shoes will only be combinations of white/black/red, but are all of the packs going to be '1 white shoe, 1 black shoe'?

I kind of hope not, because I hate black shoes.

It looks this way for the first few packages, but it was confirmed by JM that the IV/XIX package will have the Black Cement IV's and Black/RedXIX's........So if that is true, it might just be a coincidence or the IV/XIX package might get changed

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yep, I'm feeling 'em.

Hopefully they're not as cheap as the last batch of retro IIs (especially the white/navy/columbia blue lows; those are cheap as heck).

Hopefully they'll be built like the '94 retro IIs.

They probably won't be, but... hopefully.

So we already know... for SURE... that the XXIs will be black/chrome?

Either way:

X/XIII Countdown
XIII: white shoe
X: black shoe

IX/XIV Countdown
IX: white shoe
XIV: black shoe

II/XXI Countdown:
II: white shoe
XXI: black shoe?

So is this going to be a pattern then? I know that the colors of the shoes will only be combinations of white/black/red, but are all of the packs going to be '1 white shoe, 1 black shoe'?

I kind of hope not, because I hate black shoes.

It looks this way for the first few packages, but it was confirmed by JM that the IV/XIX package will have the Black Cement IV's and Black/Red XIX's........So if that is true, it might just be a coincidence or the IV/XIX package might get changed

also the speculation that the XI/XII pack is gonna be space jams and white/red XIIs

O yes. I had the ORIGINAL of these that i sold for $1000.00. With a cracked sole. I wanted to rock them so bad...heres my chance!

They look dead on to the OG's. Except for the JORDAN on the bottom, and the tag that says 23. THE OG TAG SAID "MADE IN ITALY".

devil.gif
i want.

JB make an exception. Make these in ITALY!!!
smokin.gif

Ehh I like the II, but Ill settle for my low white/red and my low black/red XXI. This pack is definitly not worth $310 imo.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

5ec353f7ee55a51086c9f12d116a3c97b49e479.pjpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

21's are soooooo not needed though....

This pack is like the 10/13 pack where I only want one shoe so im prolly gonna end up passing on the whole thing cause I don't want the 21's....
I feel the same way...I was shocked that the 2's looked so damn good...way beyond what I expected from JB..

Back
Top Bottom