AJ II FROM THE II / XX1 COLLEZIONE PACK

its good to see that they didn't slap a 23 on the side or something like that...
I'm seriously considering on acquiring this pack now

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Originally Posted by richkid23

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

So is this how the pack will look?

126971968.jpg
I hope so
pimp.gif

I triple co-sign that would be a sell out package
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ehh i think it will not sell out i have a feeling people will buy this package try to resell like the BMPs but they will be stuck with it and have to sellit under retail ( just my opinion )

Those 2s are SMOKIN!!!

A definite cop without a doubt, and I quadruople co-sign that those Sample 21s are in the pack.

Let the madness begin!!!

These packs are gonna be historical!!

oh no doubt that these aren't sellin out though...da white and black II's moved SLOW as a retro da first time.....and da XXI's are'nt goinanywhere wit that ashy suede.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

oh no doubt that these aren't sellin out though...da white and black II's moved SLOW as a retro da first time.....and da XXI's are'nt goin anywhere wit that ashy suede.

co-sign

thats what im talkin about

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]IMHO I Don't Feel Any Of The 2's[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]SO I May Sell This Pair If The XXI's Don't Dissapoint Me[/color]

1) Those II's are spectacular...word to Pretty Ricky
2) This pack will sit and possibly rot on the shelves
3) I dont have any intention on copping but if some reseller is stuck with a pair..ill get on that for the low price
pimp.gif

Do you think JB is adjust how much is available based on the demand? That could drastically change the result of this release...............

Back
Top Bottom