AJ II FROM THE II / XX1 COLLEZIONE PACK

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yep, I'm feeling 'em.

Hopefully they're not as cheap as the last batch of retro IIs (especially the white/navy/columbia blue lows; those are cheap as heck).

Hopefully they'll be built like the '94 retro IIs.

They probably won't be, but... hopefully.

So we already know... for SURE... that the XXIs will be black/chrome?

Either way:

X/XIII Countdown
XIII: white shoe
X: black shoe
colors of the pack: white, black, red

IX/XIV Countdown
IX: white shoe
XIV: black shoe

II/XXI Countdown:
II: white shoe
XXI: black shoe?

So is this going to be a pattern then? I know that the colors of the shoes will only be combinations of white/black/red, but are all of the packs going to be '1 white shoe, 1 black shoe'?

I kind of hope not, because I hate black shoes.

It looks this way for the first few packages, but it was confirmed by JM that the IV/XIX package will have the Black Cement IV's and Black/Red XIX's........So if that is true, it might just be a coincidence or the IV/XIX package might get changed

also the speculation that the XI/XII pack is gonna be space jams and white/red XIIs
so I'm guessing you guys haven't seen all the colorways that were confirmed.
I/XXII:
I-white/black(white based)
XXII- black/red?(I forgot, not really interested) but it's black based

we see the II/XXI

IV/XIX(exception)
IV- black/cement/red
XIX- black/red

V/XVIII:
V- white/black/fire red(white based)
XVIII- black/red(black based)I think, been a while since I checked

VI/XVII:
VI- white/infrared(white based)
XVII- black/silver(black based)

VII/XVI:
VII- white/grey/red hares(white based)
XVI- black/red(black based)

IX/XIV: We've seen(one white/one black shoe)

X/XIII: We've seen(one white/one black shoe)

XI/XII, III/XX, and VIII/XV haven't been released yet.

as I said few time before, I'll put my color predictions up, but who knows for sure I guess... ... ...

XI- black/red/white(think spacejam with red)(like samples from a while back, on air-jordans.com still I think)
XII- white/red

III- black/cement/red
XX- white/red(think "og" color white XX's with red accents instead of black and either red or grey/silver where the red/laser accents were).

VIII- white/black/red
XV- black/red(think about the color block for the white/red lows, but put black where the white is.

OMG
wow. im speechless.
im not coppin the pack,
but im sure buying these individually, early for a few more $$'s

My thoughts...

The II's are the ones MJ wore at the All-Star weekend.

I'd be surprised if these went over very well with anyone under 30. I remember drooling over these when they came out. I was in middle school. Smoothestshoes out.

Why are the 21's even in a pack? What is going on in Oregon?

must copped, dont even care what XXI's look like, coppin the pack for these alone, the 21s will be a bonus if they hot

All 4 people in the world that like the II's will cop. I'm not fooled by everyone excited about them now because when they realize the pack costs $340everyone will back off.

Ugly anyway IMO.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
COPPED

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yep, I'm feeling 'em.

Hopefully they're not as cheap as the last batch of retro IIs (especially the white/navy/columbia blue lows; those are cheap as heck).

Hopefully they'll be built like the '94 retro IIs.

They probably won't be, but... hopefully.

So we already know... for SURE... that the XXIs will be black/chrome?

Either way:

X/XIII Countdown
XIII: white shoe
X: black shoe

IX/XIV Countdown
IX: white shoe
XIV: black shoe

II/XXI Countdown:
II: white shoe
XXI: black shoe?

So is this going to be a pattern then? I know that the colors of the shoes will only be combinations of white/black/red, but are all of the packs going to be '1 white shoe, 1 black shoe'?

I kind of hope not, because I hate black shoes.

It looks this way for the first few packages, but it was confirmed by JM that the IV/XIX package will have the Black Cement IV's and Black/Red XIX's........So if that is true, it might just be a coincidence or the IV/XIX package might get changed

also the speculation that the XI/XII pack is gonna be space jams and white/red XIIs
as I said few time before, I'll put my color predictions up, but who knows for sure I guess... ... ...

XI- black/red/white(think spacejam with red)(like samples from a while back, on air-jordans.com still I think)

XII- white/red

Yea they're still on air-jordans.com. I would love for the Space Jams to retro again, but I kinda like the samples that you spoke of. I would like tosee more pics tho:
side11-26.gif

But back to the 2s
eek.gif
eek.gif
I've been wanting these to release since I first started collecting a fewyears ago and found out that these actually existed as OGs (from Italy). I love the OGs, and I hope I can get my hands on the retros because a wearable pair ofthe OGs ain't gonna happen (especially not in a size 14), and I don't want the lowtops. I hate the lowtop 2s

mr%20burns.jpg
And funny/sad thing is, I saw a pair of these busted on the streets last winter and contemplated pickin em up shame on me. Thanks alot JB, theregoes more money. Such a bittersweet relationship.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

All 4 people in the world that like the II's will cop. I'm not fooled by everyone excited about them now because when they realize the pack costs $340 everyone will back off.

Ugly anyway IMO.

?

^ same question... $340??? When was that confirmed?

And those 2's are fire. Jb just needs to throw the italy box and Ill be happy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rataranian

haha! they aren't even og colors. so much for "most in og colors" huh. this pack idea is weak. they're basically hooking you into buying shoes that have never been released before for 300+ a pop. micheal jordan never wore any of these. they should have all been the original designs in og colors with damn original materials for quality. ...And anyone thinking they are done with the jb brand/line are crazy. you're buying them still aren't you?

0_0...I know people have already owned you but, Im just still shocked and had to repost it.

roll.gif

Though, I would the Black/Red/White colorway, I don't mind these 2s. There were my second pick.

I love how when the charity IIs came out everyone says i hate the 2s they are a terrible shoe in general. Now people are copping for sure. Seriously this isone of the few packs that I refuse to buy. I have the all black 21s and I hate the IIs. I don't care if jordan wore them or if they are an OG colorwaythey are an ugly shoe. Even jordan didn't like them hence him almost going to adidas, enter tinker. The shoes are clunky and wide. Easy pass on theseand the XIVs and IXs not buying shoes until the 6/17 in may.

the xxi is not the blk/rd to my understading
its the blk/chrome sample that was released

Back
Top Bottom