AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Are all the payment error folks on mobile? I got it on my iPhone but not on my Mac (got the sold out notice after submitting payment)

I got in with less than 2 minutes for the rattan pair in size 10. Two payment errors, and then switched cards and was able to checkout successfully after doing so. My buddy who was helping me, secured a pair as well and had less than a minute and no payment issues on his end.

Got the confirmation for the Rattans, pretty easy cop for me compared to the dunks

Demand wasn’t the same

They've dropped SBs as well and haven't had this issue. The fact of the matter is that Union is not capable or isn't investing enough into these releases. AMM who had special microsites on a Shopify instance wasn't this bad. From the Union 4, to the Passport pack to this drop, Union has dropped the ball. From the payment issues to the timer glitch on desktop, these are hurdles that impact the customer experience and will turn some off from even dealing with them going forward.

Yeah the false hope in line is always meh. It worked for me on the very first drop for Storm Blues but I knew that wouldnt happen again :lol:

I haven't gotten anything from them since.

Back
Top Bottom