AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Union needs to just go back to the draw system. SMH. Way easier to just enter and wait for email. Y’all pumped their head up now they think they’re the gold standard in online drops.
So you can spam 1 mil entries n sell on your discord cook group? Nawhh im good

Damn.. managed to get through again and it wouldn't accept any payment like folks said. Then it kicked me out for a 24 min wait.

:lol: :lol: This is so garbage lmao.

Ghost charges everywhere…Back in line, then ANOTHER ghost charge…Throwing in the towel…Y’all can have ‘em…

Somehow got past the queue and I have them in cart, payment erorrs. Idk if its just sold out or what.
Same thing here. Added to the cart. Then said it was sold out. Tried again took me to email/payment info. Then said my payment info was wrong. Put it in again and now I’m in line to check out AGAIN for 23 minutes

I still have a pair in a cart and the other pair page is spinning processing a payment lol.

No hope.

Just got a charge from using MacBook. However for my mobile one it kicked me back out and reset the timer to 19 minutes. unsure if that means they've fixed the checkout issue

Can’t even get passed this 😂

EE0DF655-E444-442C-AEFA-7CB907B2EEDA.png

Got through to checkout on mobile for the blues and desktop for rattan - payment errors for 10 mins on each. Just got kicked back to the line on each. Says size 10 in each are still available. 17 min. wait.

**** this :lol:

Why don't they just take Paypal??? If the fees are high they can offset it with that $30 shipping....

Both AMM and Union did well on their last draw drops. They have been able to filter out spam entries as of lately. I think unions last draw was the moss and taupe 4s and PLENTY of non bottled people hit. Since that draw, I can’t think of one Union release that’s went smoothly.

Both AMM and Union did well on their last draw drops. They have been able to filter out spam entries as of lately. I think unions last draw was the moss and taupe 4s and PLENTY of non bottled people hit. Since that draw, I can’t think of one Union release that’s went smoothly.
What shoes did amm do for their last draw. Plz don’t say some gr 13/9/7/8. Cuz that’s a meme in itself

Union did so well on their last draw with the 4s right? So well that discord groups were selling invoices like candy 🤦🏿‍♀️

Looks like its a wrap. Furthest i got was to check out and processing payment for like 5 minutes and then nothing. After getting errors. No pending charge or order confirmation

got a bunch of ghost charges but managed to get through for the Rattan pair in a 10.5 after getting sold out on size 11 about 15minutes ago.
originally tried for the grey fog but got sold out within the first 2 mins with a 3 minute wait time. this release is weird

Neither is a viable option. Damned if you or damned if you don't. Just because a couple of people in this thread hit, doesn't mean that the experience worked. Just wait until the bot cook groups post their successes.

Back
Top Bottom