AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I still had my 8.5 in the Grey Fogs in my cart, but could not check out. I should have kept my payment page from 11AM up. SMDH And I switched my dental appointment time for this afternoon just for this release.....I would have had way more fun with my dentist than dealing with this drop!!!!!

Congrats to those who were able to cop.....maybe I will try the raffles since the Grey Fogs are not the Union exclusive CW.

For those that used the checkout jig the second time around, ya'll got a confirmation email? I used my wife's info and she hasn't received one yet. But when I followed the rules on the relaunch using my info, I checked out a rattan pair and already got a confirmation email. Got lucky and had less than a minute wait. Wondering if her's is gonna get cancelled since it was jigged

Drop was a nightmare but I got the set. I don't know how I keep hitting Union and they some how keep making worst drops.

Also screw them for tying up my main card. If I didn't have some paid off CC's I would have been screwed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 12.18.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 12.18.36 PM.png
    280.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 12.31.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 12.31.38 PM.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 101
On the real. I’m tryna not be upset bout this ****.

Cus every drop ending the same way means it has to be me right?

Woah!! $30 for shipping? I hope that's next day air lol. Any who I got stuck at the payment errors page so no shoes for me. Congrats to those who got theirs.

For those that used the checkout jig the second time around, ya'll got a confirmation email? I used my wife's info and she hasn't received one yet. But when I followed the rules on the relaunch using my info, I checked out a rattan pair and already got a confirmation email. Got lucky and had less than a minute wait. Wondering if her's is gonna get cancelled since it was jigged
Quoting my goddamn self here lmao. Went back to the confirmation page for my wife and realized when I handtyped everything (rather than autofill), I missed a letter in her email. Tried to go create that email and said it's already taken lmao. Please don't cancel or redirect haha

I am happy I was able to cop but don’t know what’s going on with they thrash a** site. I had rattans in cart. Sped through checkout. Confirmation loaded and it says fogs lol. Can’t make this up.

Anyone willing to sell me these T shirts in size XL?

M J UNION SS TEE​

Photon/Dust
off Noir
white

Back
Top Bottom