AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I'd rather have the upcoming Chicago 2s than these overrated Onion 2s anyway. We all know bots still ate regardless of all this "bot protection" talk they spoutin

Union wack af with the lies. We know they ain't paid their BotProtect bill. We know they lack manpower cause his shipping department consists of prolly 3 people - a manager, his assistant, and an intern LOL

And we sure as hell know they struggling.... how you gonna charge a $30 shipping fee for a gotdam label that says 3 lbs on it, NTM take 2-3 weeks to deliver the product?
After reading all of that, it seems like you really wanted these “overrated Onion 2s”

$30 shipping for 7-14 business days 🤦🏻‍♂️
1650042115389.png

well 7-14 day shipping for Union is like Expedited shipping by their standards.

I don’t need/want rattans cause I have the just dons but I think I’m gonna pull the trigger on the dogs now for resell.

said i wasnt gonna do it, gotta work on my self control😩

5BA6D8D7-4C8E-474E-99F1-47E30D199F7A.png
I would’ve waited tbh, I don’t see these retaining it’s value. It’s definitely gonna be reseller panic selling and undercutting each other. Theres not much people willing to drop bread on a Jordan 2. But if you got the guapo then by all means :nthat:

im still waiting for AMM3 to drop below 500 💀
Not happening once the shoe of the year talk started. Now there's one of one fakes in the mix too. This shoe was a helluva cop a few weeks after release when it was in the low to mid 400s. I should have doubled up.

Two weeks after the release they were like 400-450 for big sizes and like sub 400 for smaller sizes
i remember them being like $540 after fees at the low point (13W) and i was gonna hold out for a lil less and they took off 🚀

point being that waiting typically pays off but i find on these collabs it can go bad as well

Back
Top Bottom