AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
These are the rumor colorways

9D70D20E-6292-457D-958D-4E39909F9B48.jpeg
I'll pass on these. I have my 2014 Chicago 2s and that's good enough for me until they rerelease the OGs again.

What I can say about the mockup today is that those aren't the colors I saw on the original sample/version, but if those end up being the colors Union will release for the AJ2, which I believe that to be, it won't be color-blocked like that.

PO

What were the original colors?

I believe Virgil said that he wanted to make sure the shape was close on his pair. Maybe Jordan Brand might use that shape or something similar to it for the General Releases.

I believe Virgil said that he wanted to make sure the shape was close on his pair. Maybe Jordan Brand might use that shape or something similar to it for the General Releases.
That would be wishful thinking especially if JB is using the off-white and union releases to drum up hype for the run of 2 retros.

hoping that this won’t make the 2 the next hype shoe since so many people used to hate on this model. I wanna cop some OG 2 cws with ease dammit :lol:

I currently have the the 2004 Chicagos and Melos, The DB 2s from 2007, The CDP 2/21 Pack, The Chicago lows from a few years back and the 04 white/red low from 2004.
For years I could never find 2004 Black/Chromes in DS shape without flaws or discoloration, same with the white/yellow lows from 04/05.
They just need to retro the 2 OG colors in High form with wing box and I will be happy. The Lows might not drop since the Off-White crap is happening.

Back
Top Bottom