AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Anyone hit on the slides? Only thing I really wanted from the drop. Resale prices are disgusting

The worse are those overseas like myself.

Anyone with CC charges already on their accounts still yet to be canceled? I feel there will be forex charges due to the exchanges :/

All my pending but 1 dropped 🤬 c'mon I need closure. Can't fully move on to the next with that last ghost charge staring me in the face.

Both pairs under $500, pretty good considering the release. I expect the blue fogs to lag a bit since more are releasing but I’ll keep an eye out on the rattans. I’ve already thrown out a couple low ball offers to test the waters 😂

Had a 1 minute wait for size 11 rattan and still get sold out message , that’s irritating , then couldn’t even get to the checkout page 2nd time

I wish I had that same luck of all but one of my pending charges to fall off.....I ended up getting charged 4 times ($1,020) and those pending charges are still chilling in my account. My bank said I have to wait until April 20th in order for them to get involved. SMH
I had 4 in all as well. The fact that one didn't drop off got me gassing myself on some "maybe I entered my email wrong" that's why I didn't get confirmation and that last one didn't drop off 😅

Seem like the size 11s was extra limited, they were sold out instantly and never came back in stock….I had to settle for a 10.5 & I don’t think I can wear that in 2s 🥴🥴
I had a 1 minute wait time and they sold out in 30 seconds. I didn’t understand how that happened when people were still checking out pairs 30 min later.

they are wild for this drop... lol. i know the first 2 drops were incredible for manual checkouts, & i ended up securing. but the last 3 have been terrible. but going from worst to terrible wasn't a curve i'd expect from gibbs & co... consumers don't care that your bot protection "overprotected" & they rarely care what's going on with the technical side of things. all they have to go off of is the experience you provided, which now leaves a lot of people questioning/bitter/disappointed.

found this interesting thread on why yesterday happened like it did.

We know it only cost these boutiques like $10 bucks to ship their shoes to us, charging anything over $20 bucks is wild

Edit: Nah I’m trippin, anything over $10 is wild

I had 4 in all as well. The fact that one didn't drop off got me gassing myself on some "maybe I entered my email wrong" that's why I didn't get confirmation and that last one didn't drop off 😅
That would be funny (and great) if the charge that is still pending results in an actual order! I hope that is not the case for me though because I definitely do not want ot need four 8.5s in this shoe! 😅

Back
Top Bottom