AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I like both but I went for the rattan colorway because I figured that everyone would go for the fogs because they thought they’d have a better shot at them...plus the fogs will rerelease on snkrs so I can try for those then.

I’ve had decent luck on Union drops. I got both 1’s when mad ppl just gave up. I know I could have doubled up here but since I got charged for my initial order I fell back once my second one actually went through.

I hope i hit on the Nina’s...I can’t wait to see the t shirts/hoodie for those.

Which pair is more demanded to be honest? Grey fog seems like a cool pair, but the Rattan pair pops more I guess.
That's going to vary by opinion but the Rattan was the Union exclusive.

I personally think the Fog was the dopest. I usually go for the non Union exclusive when it's FCFS

the real shoe of the year was Travis Frags 😬
After all is said and done, last year was a good year for collabs all around. Nobody wants to admit it at the risk of sounding like a hyoebeast but when it comes to JB, they save 90% of the risks they take creatively, “premium” materials, and preferable color blocking for The collabs. Not to say there aren’t regular releases that hit

carted tan on desktop and grey on mobile, both had 1 minute or less queue time. But both kept giving me payment errors. Somehow the mobile one went through for the Fog at 11:08 and got order confirmation immediately. So I focused on desktop for the tan and still non-stop payment errors no matter which card I tried. Turns out everyone was having the same issues. Waited and waited and tried every time it came back "live" but nothing. Final shot was the announced time restock, refreshed my payment page and didn't have a new queue like most people and was able to get the tan pair as well at 12:41

That's going to vary by opinion but the Rattan was the Union exclusive.

I personally think the Fog was the dopest. I usually go for the non Union exclusive when it's FCFS

I did the same but of course just like others, got the payment error non-sense. When it re-launched again I had to take the wife to the supermarket to get "Fish".. of course barely any service. Had it in my cart and it went immediately to the pay screen and still couldn't check out.

carted tan on desktop and grey on mobile, both had 1 minute or less queue time. But both kept giving me payment errors. Somehow the mobile one went through for the Fog at 11:08 and got order confirmation immediately. So I focused on desktop for the tan and still non-stop payment errors no matter which card I tried. Turns out everyone was having the same issues. Waited and waited and tried every time it came back "live" but nothing. Final shot was the announced time restock, refreshed my payment page and didn't have a new queue like most people and was able to get the tan pair as well at 12:41

Dude, if I was only home at that time.. I had 1 on my desktop, 1 on my phone, 1 on my wifes phone and 1 on my sons phone.. all were sitting in the cart.. Had to leave around 12.. I know I would have hit on both pairs.

Yep took the words right out my mouth. By DEC they were 4 figures...and I'm like damn smh
It was weird, like in the first week folks were banging people over the head requesting like 1K for them then the second week everyone was undercutting each other hard. That’s why I’m kinda guessing this will happen with this release when everyone gets them in hand
i remember them being like $540 after fees at the low point (13W) and i was gonna hold out for a lil less and they took off 🚀

point being that waiting typically pays off but i find on these collabs it can go bad as well
Stg them fees kill me, I want a pair of cheapo Centre Courts to wear in the office but the fees kill it

Grey fogs are my taupe cancelation prize. The way prices are looking though I might be able to cop both pairs for the price of a taupes in my size 😂

na, planned on wearing these for my vaca next month already got the outfit lined up. if i can hit on the wider release i can sell to drive this cost down
They are gonna tank in price…that’s not even the Union exclusive. Legit will be on sale at every boutique.

Depends on how many pairs were produced IMO. And from what I remember, 2s are produced in less quantities than other Js since they don't sell, but idk.

Queue wouldn't update at all when they first dropped but managed to checkout the rattan pair when they dropped the second time.

Such a mess of a release!! So mad at how everything went down.

Got through real quick with a 2 minute wait time. Thought I had it right in the bag. And then all the payment errors. Finally got a charge but no confirmation.

Turns out ghost order and a Union was going to restart everything.

Second drop got through within 3 minutes again! Couldn’t even checkout refresh and then 404 errors.

Wow!! Unbelievable

Last edited:
Copped both pairs this morning.

8AM- carted the Rattan pair, did the captcha, had less than a minute queue, and checked out with ease. Then went back for the Grey Fog pair, but had checkout issues the entire time.

9:30AM- I refreshed my Grey Fog checkout page, got a less than minute queue again, and checked out.

I told myself I was only going to get the Rattan pair, but since they still had Grey Fog in stock— why not? Wouldn’t care if I missed tbh, but I might use as trade bait/help to pay for the Court Purple Dunks to complete the set.

Copped both pairs this morning.

8AM- carted the Rattan pair, did the captcha, had less than a minute queue, and checked out with ease. Then went back for the Grey Fog pair, but had checkout issues the entire time.

9:30AM- I refreshed my Grey Fog checkout page, got a less than minute queue again, and checked out.

I told myself I was only going to get the Rattan pair, but since they still had Grey Fog in stock— why not? Wouldn’t care if I missed tbh, but I might use as trade bait/help to pay for the Court Purple Dunks to complete the set.
**** must be nice man .

Back
Top Bottom