AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
So he's plugged in at the Memphis warehouse? Everyone seems to be plugged in at the Memphis warehouse at this point, it's amazing any sneakers actually make it to stores.

oh-really.gif

There’s another Union jordan release planned for this year?

I wonder how much longer it’ll be until union ships...I’m trying to be patient. :frown:

I think they are almost done with shoes in general for the year. Only thing that has leaked that I remember that hasn’t dropped are a couple of Cortez.

Was deleting old emails and just saw a W from Union sent on 4/20, for the gray Jordan 2s. Supposedly you had to pay the invoice within 24 hours, but I went ahead and paid it any way. Let’s see if it ships.

Was deleting old emails and just saw a W from Union sent on 4/20, for the gray Jordan 2s. Supposedly you had to pay the invoice within 24 hours, but I went ahead and paid it any way. Let’s see if it ships.

What size did u hit on?

Since Union hasn't shipped out pairs from the drop yet, is it safe to assume that most of the pairs on GOAT/Stock X are fakes?

I get that there is a lot of backdooring going on but it can't be that much or is it?

Prices have plummeted so im thinking of taking the leap but if people are still waiting on pairs than how are the reselling platforms filled with them?

Since Union hasn't shipped out pairs from the drop yet, is it safe to assume that most of the pairs on GOAT/Stock X are fakes?

I get that there is a lot of backdooring going on but it can't be that much or is it?

Prices have plummeted so im thinking of taking the leap but if people are still waiting on pairs than how are the reselling platforms filled with them?
This is why I've been saying that they could be replicas like Benjaminkickz (maybe not due to his recent posts). Because Gibbs said it himself the shipments been delayed.

I dunno but I would wait. There will be a snkrs release for the fog colorway so prices should drop on those...and judging from YouTube and #union2 on IG I haven’t seen a single pair of real ones except for the ones that were specially delivered to (I think) offset.

the threat of fakes on StockX is way over blown. The sales moving through there right now are a vast majority legit pairs. The back dooring does happen at this scale and worse.

Asked my co worker for if any updates and he said no…

Asked him if the charges dropped from his bank and he checked…

And it was… what so stupid is that he was able to place the order the first go round and not when Union had to reload that shhhhhhhiiiii!!!!!

I guess I’ll never own a Union Jordan collab 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️…. This is so irritating man fr fr

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that
the highest level resellers are plugged into the factories themselves
I guess zadehponzikicks is more legit right
Nt is funny when you have folks letting some Ponzi scheme running n they’re dead set don’t mind getting ponzid for years as long as they get it below “resale”
But when union ships a week or few days late or charge $24-30 shipping fee, they start busting out the pitchfork

And end clothing did have some grey pairs shipped

Back
Top Bottom