AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
E-AytOgVkAIxLpo.jpg_large.jpg
joker-joaquin-phoenix.gif

lol this whole Union cancel order just to resend invoice is stupid. Just when you thought a release can't get any worse. Watch there be some people that got confirmation email but don't get sent a new invoice. What happened to Chris saying "if you got an order confirmation, you're good". Some people gonna get sent double invoices like the Tent & Trail Union 4 raffle release. Some people got sent more than 1 invoice and was able to checkout and get more than 1 pair even though they only entered the raffle once.

What a nightmare from Union.

What’s The Word With This Dude? Saw Someone Mention He’s An Ex Nike Employee? :nerd:
Rumour has it he’s an ex Nike employee. What’s not a rumour is his business practice. Takes your money then cancels your order if you send email, inquire about shipping status, bans you if you talk too much. Gives you store credit if he can’t fulfil your shoes. Can claim your preorders indefinitely (but shills here disregard all the social media negative experiences ( Reddit/bbb rating / etc). If you get your gr 10 months after release then good for you.

Now to address the elephant. Where dem ts1 frags shipment at. Shilling dude in here claims they’re being shipped out this week or next

nike got yall hooked so bad that y'all just be buying sneakers from anyone just to be down! you cat's getting that after hour factory specials. if that **** doesn't come from nike or an AUTHORIZED account holder I'll kindly pass. so you mean to tell me that not only are you paying over retail but it's not from nike? you can try and justify it all you want. "but you and i know what's going on" -2Pac
I've said this before and I'll say it again, if the name ends in kix, kicks or kickz **** can't be trusted. we've seen this story play out before in the early 2000s only now its in movie form.

nike got yall hooked so bad that y'all just be buying sneakers from anyone just to be down! you cat's getting that after hour factory specials. if that **** doesn't come from nike or an AUTHORIZED account holder I'll kindly pass. so you mean to tell me that not only are you paying over retail but it's not from nike? you can try and justify it all you want. "but you and i know what's going on" -2Pac
I've said this before and I'll say it again, if the name ends in kix, kicks or kickz **** can't be trusted. we've seen this story play out before in the early 2000s only now its in movie form.
Who Was It, O-Sneakers That Sent Towels Out? :rofl:

Did Union do in-store pickup…if not then all those StockX/Goat orders are reps. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong

Did Union do in-store pickup…if not then all those StockX/Goat orders are reps. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong
f&f have access to another domain where they place their orders and it gets fulfilled. THIS IS A FACT! so it's possible some shoes that was ordered ended up there.

Pairs Definitely Made It Into Hands Here Stateside Somehow Or Another…. I’ll Leave That To Y’all To Sort Out :nerd:
576523E4-7B86-45F5-A906-92B223F203EE.png

27B86E46-F364-42EB-A5FA-3A0A7BEDF398.png

$350 Leads Me To Believe Fakes Are Out There Tho 🧐

Back
Top Bottom