AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Definitely something illegal if a dweeb like ben gets a warehouse full before the store itself.

We already got a small taste of it with that kid whose mom was the VP of nike
That's not illegal if Nike chooses to do so. If the internal accounting accounts for it, it's no different than Nike selecting which stores get its product and which don't, which is something it has actively done lately in canceling the accounts of many of its longtime retail partners while keeping others. The only thing that's ever caused retailers to stick to specific release dates and specific pricing is Nike itself. In the past, if it caught stores selling early or selling at marked up prices, it could take those stores' accounts away. But it was Nike's choice, not a law. It can absolutely supply a seller with a product whenever it wants, and it can also tell that seller it doesn't care what price it sells the shoes for. Anyway, sorry for derailing the main point of the thread.

did everyone that got confirmation email get refunded then re charged about an hour ago? C141E5FF-2097-407C-AA6E-288CFBD840A0.png

did everyone that got confirmation email get refunded then re charged about an hour ago? C141E5FF-2097-407C-AA6E-288CFBD840A0.png

Yes a bunch of us got charged again but I never got a refund for the original charge. Some on Twitter even said they got another invoice idk what's going on anymore

That’s why bootlegs so popular. Nike ain’t giving us what we want, little kids buyin up all the pairs, factory workers tryna make a buck. See it for what it is, a bunch of corporate greed and our dumbasses shelling money to get a sneaker whatever the cost. That’s why I be buying acg’s now lol

It's beyond obvious to me it is absolutely being done on purpose. This idea that hundreds or even thousands of pairs of shoes on every hype release just go missing from the mythical Memphis warehouse--and Nike is powerless to stop it--strikes me as absolute nonsense. A company with Nike's resources and corporate security could easily prevent it. How is a reseller(s) posting images of himself with a billion pairs and practically flaunting the fact he's getting them from the company, apparently with no repercussions? In my line of work, I'm aware of instances where some of the world's largest corporations have not only launched massive investigations but have physically sent their own contracted security agents to the homes of people who simply leaked pictures to the internet of upcoming products. If Nike doesn't know but wants to know and stop how some kid is getting his hands on its product without authorization, best believe it would be done.
They’re not “going missing” though. These shoes are being allocated to these folks just like a tier 0 would have an allocation. They come packaged an labeled just like any shop would get their stock. How that looks like within their system? I have no idea. But what I do know is that they have minimums that you have to meet in order to get an allocation. And these folks are not paying wholesale for their allocations. I know personally of 1 instance of Nike trying to do something about this internally in which they changed up things for hyped releases but from the outside looking in I can’t tell you if it did anything because resellers are still getting their stock.

They’re not “going missing” though. These shoes are being allocated to these folks just like a tier 0 would have an allocation. They come packaged an labeled just like any shop would get their stock. How that looks like within their system? I have no idea. But what I do know is that they have minimums that you have to meet in order to get an allocation. And these folks are not paying wholesale for their allocations. I know personally of 1 instance of Nike trying to do something about this internally in which they changed up things for hyped releases but from the outside looking in I can’t tell you if it did anything because resellers are still getting their stock.
That's basically what I said: they aren't going missing, they are being allocated by the company somehow, and it feels like it's all endorsed/planned from within. And by within, I don't mean by hourly wage warehouse workers etc.
Look, I don't KNOW anything about how this is all truly going down and different details and what's officially approved or not approved internally at Nike. What I do know is, the idea that Nike in 2022 can't control its own inventory and track it and basically put an end to large numbers of shoes being handed to the same professional resellers again and again--guys who make zero effort to keep a low profile--is ridiculous. So mostly I blame Nike for the antics and what's happened in this culture. If Ben Kickz and others like him really aren't supposed to be getting this stuff, it would take any half-assed corporate security division or firm about five minutes to track him down and get to the bottom of all this. Not even a question. So it seems obvious to me Nike either is in fact in business with these guys, or at best it barely cares and is happy to just let it keep happening. If the shoes aren't being stolen, that means somewhere in the chain Nike is getting ITS money for them from the resellers one way or another. To me, that's effectively being in business with them, even if it's setup in a convoluted way that makes it look like they aren't truly partners.

That's basically what I said: they aren't going missing, they are being allocated by the company somehow, and it feels like it's all endorsed/planned from within. And by within, I don't mean by hourly wage warehouse workers etc.
Look, I don't KNOW anything about how this is all truly going down and different details and what's officially approved or not approved internally at Nike. What I do know is, the idea that Nike in 2022 can't control its own inventory and track it and basically put an end to large numbers of shoes being handed to the same professional resellers again and again--guys who make zero effort to keep a low profile--is ridiculous. So mostly I blame Nike for the antics and what's happened in this culture. If Ben Kickz and others like him really aren't supposed to be getting this stuff, it would take any half-assed corporate security division or firm about five minutes to track him down and get to the bottom of all this. Not even a question. So it seems obvious to me Nike either is in fact in business with these guys, or at best it barely cares and is happy to just let it keep happening. If the shoes aren't being stolen, that means somewhere in the chain Nike is getting ITS money for them from the resellers one way or another. To me, that's effectively being in business with them, even if it's setup in a convoluted way that makes it look like they aren't truly partners.
If Ann Herbert’s kid can get mint fresh mags from a reserved warehouse, what makes you think Nike cares 🤷🏿‍♀️

Union sent an email out stating their tryna rectify this. If you got charged, they’ll be refunding your money but sending you an invoice in the next couple days

I guess I just view Nike marketing and Nike distribution as 2 entities here. I don’t know how much buy in this gets from either side from the top down, but to your point it’s gets enough buy in to keep working. I do known that things are pretty shady on the export end leaving asia, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a lot coordination between both ends of the supply chain.

If they don’t send me both my invoices for both colors I got. I’ll be so mad.

Union x Jordan AJ II Capsule FAQs and Terms​

"ORDERS FOR THE AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO SP & JORDAN CRATER SP ARE LIMITED TO (1) COLOR PER STYLE. MULTIPLE PURCHASE GOING TO THE SAME ADDRESS FOR THESE ITEMS WILL BE CANCELLED."

Back
Top Bottom