AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters

Todays anniversaries
VIII Burgundy (W) (1 Year)
1638627956782.jpeg

XX9 Low Infrared 23 (6 Years)
1638627985473.jpeg

III Doernbecher (11 Years)
1638628051255.jpeg

I’m pumped about the 2s. Never owned any 2s, as the toes always were just too damn boxy/bulky for me, and I hate that back plasticy heel counter piece. Always thought the Decon 2s looked cool, but wasn’t a fan of the monochromatic colors. Remove/fix all the parts I don’t like about 2, combined with one of my favorite brands (Union), in colorways that are unique to my collection, and I’m in. I do however wish that they weren’t sitting on a solid, one color midsole/outsole combo. Had the outsoles been painted, putting a color contrast between the midsole and the outsole, and they’d be perfect IMO.

I’m pumped about the 2s. Never owned any 2s, as the toes always were just too damn boxy/bulky for me, and I hate that back plasticy heel counter piece. Always thought the Decon 2s looked cool, but wasn’t a fan of the monochromatic colors. Remove/fix all the parts I don’t like about 2, combined with one of my favorite brands (Union), in colorways that are unique to my collection, and I’m in. I do however wish that they weren’t sitting on a solid, one color midsole/outsole combo. Had the outsoles been painted, putting a color contrast between the midsole and the outsole, and they’d be perfect IMO.

gets me excited for hopefully a return of the OG 2 high!!

I do. Besides the converse pack 2s I haven’t been interested in other 2s that dropped. And the last retros of the OGs before the remastered program have been boo boo to say the least.

I’m hoping JB will up the leather quality and shape with new retros that are likely to come but not looking forward to what the releases will look like. as long as I can cop my pair idc bout anything else
I wanted those 2s bad in that pack but once I missed at retail I just kept it moving

Back
Top Bottom