AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
For the few folks that managed to salvage a confirmation email / w - any shipping notifications yet? My Argon’s shipped about 4 days after W.
As of today 4/19 @ 9:33am…nothing. I am assuming they are sorting through so much atm, so I am gonna be patient. Laying low hoping that one of the other 6 charges from the initial release actually stick and they send me an additional pair 🙏🏼

I copped on the first release and got a confirmation email. I checked today and the charge went through but no shipping email or cancellation email yet.

Nothing yet.

As of today 4/19 @ 9:33am…nothing. I am assuming they are sorting through so much atm, so I am gonna be patient. Laying low hoping that one of the other 6 charges from the initial release actually stick and they send me an additional pair 🙏🏼

I copped on the first release and got a confirmation email. I checked today and the charge went through but no shipping email or cancellation email yet.
Same here boys - no shipping notification yet. They’ve gotta be five-finger ****ed from this release so patience is 🔑

I used to work in the fraud dept at wells and from my memory you can’t file a chargeback until the charge actually posts. It’s been years since I worked in that dept tho so I could be wrong.

When you file a chargeback for a debit card transaction (for something like this) then they should give you a provisional credit but you have to allow a company time to send them to you before you can file a chargeback successfully. The transactions are pending and they could drop off so your bank won’t want to start the chargeback process until they post and they’ll tell you to give it x amount of days before calling back.

Ehhhh y’all give that man James Whitner too much credit too. I’ve won the AMM 3s from the AMM raffle and I’ve hit on the AMM 1s from the initial release but when it comes to releases outside of the AMMs it be 🤐. My folks that have a SS or a AMM in they town know
I’ve won Off white 4s from AMM online IG raffle & I hit on AMM 1s lol they’ll always be good in my book

Two of my quadruple charges have fully posted from the initial failed drop. Gonna give Union a day or so to respond to my email before I file a charge back.

Two of my quadruple charges have fully posted from the initial failed drop. Gonna give Union a day or so to respond to my email before I file a charge back.
For folks that have posted/pending charges, here is Union’s response:

Thank you for your patience! If you received an order confirmation email, then your order is currently being processed. If you haven't received an order confirmation, and have multiple charges posted/pending on your account, they will be refunded very soon. We will have an update with a more accurate refund time frame within the next couple days.

If you received an order confirmation and were also charged multiple times, you will be refunded for any additional charges posted/pending on your account. Your confirmed order will still be processed.

We take full responsibility for this issue during the release and are working diligently to clear this matter up. Rest assured that we will be compensating you for the inconvenience that occurred.

Kind Regards,

UNION
Los Angeles

For the few folks that managed to salvage a confirmation email / w - any shipping notifications yet? My Argon’s shipped about 4 days after W.
nothing yet, and im not expecting shipping until next moday at the earliest. I think the dunks had much less stock than 2s. Union took 2 weeks to give me shipping on the 4s.

Thank you for your patience! If you received an order confirmation email, then your order is currently being processed. If you haven't received an order confirmation, and have multiple charges posted/pending on your account, they will be refunded very soon. We will have an update with a more accurate refund time frame within the next couple days.

If you received an order confirmation and were also charged multiple times, you will be refunded for any additional charges posted/pending on your account. Your confirmed order will still be processed.

We take full responsibility for this issue during the release and are working diligently to clear this matter up. Rest assured that we will be compensating you for the inconvenience that occurred.

Kind Regards,

UNION
Los Angeles

I have a feeling some people will end up getting free pairs by accident, and some who actually got confirmation emails will get cancelled due to "inventory issues" what a mess

Kind Regards,

UNION
Los Angeles
“Rest assured that we will be compensating you for the inconvenience that occurred”

10% off your next order

*excluding Jordan, Nike, or anything else worth buying from the shop

I have a feeling some people will end up getting free pairs by accident, and some who actually got confirmation emails will get cancelled due to "inventory issues" what a mess
Let’s hope I’m one (and most of y’all that are in the same boat) of those that gets a “free pair”

have no idea why union released these so close to the passport pack. they're still shipping out those raffle wins

My guess is because they finally got their inventory. The 2's were supposed to drop last year so they've already been delayed. Prob wanted to get them out asap as they've prob already been paid for.

I got charged 4 times. 2 orders went through and the other 2 are still pending. I did get email confirmation so I know I’m good. Now just gotta wait for 3 charges to drop.

Back
Top Bottom