AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
If my plan was to flip? Yea, sure why not. Other than that, I wouldn't waste my time (and I didn't). Super limited shoe, WITH union name attached, but the price dropping? Now why do you think that is? 🤔
Why waste your time posting on the INTERNET about a shoe you didn’t even want after you broke out of the MATRIX? Lol

Im celebrating these dropping in price and the heritage joints 🧱ing, hopefully this trend continues! Amm2 coming soon.

Why waste your time posting on the INTERNET about a shoe you didn’t even want after you broke out of the MATRIX? Lol

Im celebrating these dropping in price and the heritage joints 🧱ing, hopefully this trend continues! Amm2 coming soon.
Because I CAN, that's why! Because this is a forum created to discuss shoes and share our thoughts and opinions, that's why! You emphasized INTERNET as if I'm supposed to post somewhere else. 🤦🏾‍♂️🤣

Anymore questions? 👀

Because I CAN, that's why! Because this is a forum created to discuss shoes and share our thoughts and opinions, that's why! You emphasized INTERNET as if I'm supposed to post somewhere else. 🤦🏾‍♂️🤣

Anymore questions? 👀
Still ONLINE posting about it, so still in the matrix, just a joke.

Props to you for having the discipline to not even try for a pair of hyped shoes just because. That’s where I think the game is headed. More and more of us are fed up (literally full of shoes) to the point where most of us have a pair of Js for every day of the month. It’s over saturated. What happens in a recession. Unemployment is less than 4% right now. Stock market is still super high. Home prices still rocketing. People have less debt than ever. More excess cash. That’s why everything sells out. We hit a recession, game collapsing.

0FDC5B36-2BDA-4E23-B39F-637A11A5DC00.gif

Back
Top Bottom