AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
He’s 22 and he’s a multi-millionaire(Mommy and Daddy bankroll him). His shoes legit tho, he been plugging hella celebs for years . I don’t think he would tarnish his rep like that. When your money long you can acquire whatever you want.

He’s 22 and he’s a multi-millionaire(Mommy and Daddy bankroll him). His shoes legit tho, he been plugging hella celebs for years . I don’t think he would tarnish his rep like that. When your money long you can acquire whatever you want.

Exactly this.

Y’all would be surprised how deep this resell **** goes. Ben isn’t the only one in that space either. Most folks just don’t broadcast it the way that he does. Some of them are on NT too :nerd:

Are yall dense? How is a 12 year old reseller supposed to acquire hundreds of Union pairs when Union doesn't even have them in hand yet? Not a chance most of those pairs are real, if not all.
Daddy bankrolled him? Dude hangs out with celebs all day. Mean while u got dudes in here with blown credit rating that they have to pay with debit cards

The kid definitely been supplying all kinds of celebs and artists for years

But Given that the shoes were delayed and were supposed to officially release last year, this would give the other factories a jump start on mass producing the fakes and getting them out before official pairs did.

I remain a bit skeptical cause how many ppl actually have pairs in hand?
Which celebs/ artists / influencers been seen with them ? I went on YT and the only vids of these seem to be from ppl openly buying fakes/reps

Worst union drop was the taupe/moss 4’s with that bogus raffle. Raffle bots ate, selling checkout links all day long. I bought one lol.
lmao same here. Could not find a taupe link at all tho. People were selling links for as low as $20 since everyone was worried about Union canceling. Which they didn’t lmao

Daddy bankrolled him? Dude hangs out with celebs all day. Mean while u got dudes in here with blown credit rating that they have to pay with debit cards
Ok if that's true then I'd be impressed ngl.

I hope you slept well ***** *** *****. Yall are the same one who said Marcus backdoored every pair of 1s while it was arguably the most bootlegged shoe that year. Fakes exist, they're pretty good and they're being sold by your plug and consignment shop.

Lmaoo where have you been? Marcus did backdoor :rofl:Everyone knows this. Literally no one not connected to trophy room won the raffle, not even for the clothing. Be Great Tho. Keep reaching for the stars. People are literally reselling shoes out of Nike Memphis….but everything is fake. Lmaoooooo

Last edited:
Lmaoo where have you been? Marcus did backdoor :rofl:Everyone knows this. Literally no one not connected to trophy room won the raffle, not even for the clothing. Be Great Tho. Keep reaching for the stars. People are literally reselling shoes out of Nike Memphis….but everything is fake. Lmaoooooo

A08904AE-7764-4BE5-8446-C3B832996E8B.jpeg

This is par for the course for every boutique/tier 0.
79309790-23A3-4DF2-8CB4-11466293385F.jpeg

Nike HQ could mess with a lot of people’s money If they tidied up Memphis. Folks will make it seem like shoes are being “stolen” but it’s not. Memphis moves VOLUME straight to resellers that never sees the inside of a stores stockroom.

A08904AE-7764-4BE5-8446-C3B832996E8B.jpeg

This is par for the course for every boutique/tier 0.
79309790-23A3-4DF2-8CB4-11466293385F.jpeg

Nike HQ could mess with a lot of people’s money If they tidied up Memphis. Folks will make it seem like shoes are being “stolen” but it’s not. Memphis moves VOLUME straight to resellers that never sees the inside of a stores stockroom.

Exactly! It isnt like their even being sneaky with it. The main man moving them out of there doesn’t even try to hide it. If it’s in Memphis it’s available. Dudes in here gotta be on Union’s payroll lmao.

lol thats why I was wondering why yall saying Gibbs the worst release owner when HeirMJ walking around scot-free :lol:

All im saying out if all the union releases this is the worse 1

But that trophy room is on par for worst of all time lol

Might even have the title alone, was there any other release worse?

Ok if that's true then I'd be impressed ngl.
Lol his parents indeed bankrolled his start, but im not mad at that per se **** get it how you live in this day & age. Everybody else doing the same right?
Also lol @ that idiot thinking people just willingly hang out with a dude name Benjamin Kickz.

Then again most these “celebs” lamer than he is. Shoes or no shoes.

All im saying out if all the union releases this is the worse 1

But that trophy room is on par for worst of all time lol

Might even have the title alone, was there any other release worse?

I think the Tent & Trail raffle was the worst union release so far. I know so many botters that hit the raffle and so many people buying and selling winning links on twitter.

As far as another release that was terrible, 95% of Travis webstore release with their bogus raffle email. "subscribe to our emails to enter the raffle" meanwhile majority of the people that tried to subscribe doesn't even successfully get a subscription confirmation, therefore not even being qualified for the raffle.

I think the Tent & Trail raffle was the worst union release so far. I know so many botters that hit the raffle and so many people buying and selling winning links on twitter.

As far as another release that was terrible, 95% of Travis webstore release with their bogus raffle email. "subscribe to our emails to enter the raffle" meanwhile majority of the people that tried to subscribe doesn't even successfully get a subscription confirmation, therefore not even being qualified for the raffle.

Yea those travs one bad

i tried to start the revolution - keep the people at nike in charge of this stuff accountable - but the mods deleted all my posts.

Back
Top Bottom