AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I got the email for both colors (two different emails) so hopefully I get an invoice for them.

It still doesn’t make sense to me to cancel CONFIRMED orders. I’d think it’ll be more work to cancel every order and then send invoices to “confirmed” orders.

I feel like all they had to do is just ship the orders with the one, single successful charge, then refund the $30.

But I guess we’ll see how this goes….

Perhaps on the "2nd drop" they oversold so need to manually filter out those who placed multiple orders, hence the "didn't follow the rules" note in their email. They probably figured it would be easier to "start fresh". Clearly they don't have very good operational skills, and are floundering. All I can say is that they're pathetic, and Nike is genius with respect to how they re-launched the 2s, creating so much hype and demand for an historically hated and ignored model!

I for one am impressed with Union's new, simple, and innovative release procedure:
  1. Drop shoes. Charge for every "Pay Now" click. Let customers retry over and over until credit maxes out.
  2. Close store. Reduce bot protection but don't clear carts. Wait one hour.
  3. Reopen store. Ideally, bots have carts ready. Some humans might also get through.
  4. Sell out. Let everyone know their order is safe if they got confirmation.
  5. Let payments post regardless of order status. Let charges marinate 2 weeks for added effect.
  6. Pay everyone back. Send email saying orders will be cancelled and recreated if terms weren't violated.
  7. Cancel all orders (it's not like we said they were safe).
  8. Search cancelled orders for "Benjamin Kickz". Send 5,000 invoices to result.
  9. All remaining orders shall remain cancelled for violating terms.
Wait until Marcus Jordan gets wind of this for his next Trophy Room collab. Everyone's posted payments will be stacked to the ceiling on Vegas roulette tables.

I for one am impressed with Union's new, simple, and innovative release procedure:
  1. Drop shoes. Charge for every "Pay Now" click. Let customers retry over and over until credit maxes out.
  2. Close store. Reduce bot protection but don't clear carts. Wait one hour.
  3. Reopen store. Ideally, bots have carts ready. Some humans might also get through.
  4. Sell out. Let everyone know their order is safe if they got confirmation.
  5. Let payments post regardless of order status. Let charges marinate 2 weeks for added effect.
  6. Pay everyone back. Send email saying orders will be cancelled and recreated if terms weren't violated.
  7. Cancel all orders (it's not like we said they were safe).
  8. Search cancelled orders for "Benjamin Kickz". Send 5,000 invoices to result.
  9. All remaining orders shall remain cancelled for violating terms.
Wait until Marcus Jordan gets wind of this for his next Trophy Room collab. Everyone's posted payments will be stacked to the ceiling on Vegas roulette tables.
1651079592090.gif

What a time to be into sneakers… resellers bots plugs back doors and boutiques/consignment shops are thriving but the average sneakerhead isn’t

So rumor now is No SNKRS release for the fogs. Only shops getting them, Similar to the rebellionaire release 😂

If the AJ4 Tent Trail drop is any indication of how Union can **** up invoices this should be an even bigger 💩 show than it already is by the time it’s done.

Exactly. People gonna get multiple invoices for the 1 confirmed order they got on release date. Some people gonna sell their invoice links. Unions gonna still be sending invoices for the next 2 months. Just a hot mess. And just because they’re doing something doesn’t mean it’s a good thing. If what you’re doing is making the situation worse, I rather you not do anything lol.

Lol must be nice to be done with this release and not be in limbo.

You too, can be done with this release, if you paid $500 for a pair like shawndavinci did lol. He paid for that peace of mind.

I’m just awaiting the inevitable email of “both of your orders were cancelled for using the same name, billing address, payment method and no we won’t refund you either heehee”

I’m just awaiting the inevitable email of “both of your orders were cancelled for using the same name, billing address, payment method and no we won’t refund you either heehee”
Your orders are going to be a success brother. Don't ask me how, I just feel it

I read the heehee in the Eminem voice from the Real Slim Shady song. The part where it's, "But he's married to Kim heehee." I do think there's a way to filter orders by billing/shipping address for sure, but hoping you get both pairs. I wouldn't be surprised if one got cancelled and one shipped though since it was in their terms.

I read the heehee in the Eminem voice from the Real Slim Shady song. The part where it's, "But he's married to Kim heehee." I do think there's a way to filter orders by billing/shipping address for sure, but hoping you get both pairs. I wouldn't be surprised if one got cancelled and one shipped though since it was in their terms.
If that happens, they gonna cancel dem rattasses

Back
Top Bottom