AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
My pair finally shipped!!! Paid on the 29th. Did you guys who received your pairs already have to sign for your package, mine has signature confirmation listed on the tracking, not complaining tho wish all companies did that

I’m on the fence with these

33D39D04-3736-490F-B4A0-BA916727387B.jpeg

Got my ship label tracking this morning for rattans paid the 28th. Hopefully it actually gets picked up/moves tonight. Not holding my breath though.
Im thinking i like the blue ones more the more pics I see.

Whose pair has still yet to be shipped after paying invoice?

I received my rattans I paid for on 4/28. But my order of 2 shirts I paid for on 4/28 hasn’t gotten shipping info yet.

Last night's Chipotle almost made me miss the fed ex man smh

20220510_131211.jpg

I thought they were cool until I tried them on and man are they are straight fire on feet. I do feel that slight annoyance from that tag near my ankle though, I hope that it isn't an issue with extended wear

Having worn these a couple full days - the tag is definitely an issue. :/. Let me know if you figure out a solution.

I received my rattans I paid for on 4/28. But my order of 2 shirts I paid for on 4/28 hasn’t gotten shipping info yet.

Having worn these a couple full days - the tag is definitely an issue. :/. Let me know if you figure out a solution.
Damn man, yea we need solutions because I'm not getting rid of these lol. I felt it right away and thought... Why didn't anyone tell Gibbs "yo, these are 🔥 but this tag is mad annoying".

Or maybe we just got messed up ankles brother

Back
Top Bottom