AJ III Craft Ivory Feb 3, 2024

Should Jordan Brand keep the “Crafts” coming or stop?

• Yes Keep ‘em coming

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • No STOP immediately

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Air Jordan 3 Craft “Ivory”
Color: Ivory/Grey Mist-Cream
Style Code: FJ9479-100
Release Date: March 2, 2024
Price: $210
Air-Jordan-3-Craft-Ivory-FJ9479-100-Release-Info.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Craft-Ivory-FJ9479-100-Release-Info-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Craft-Ivory-FJ9479-100-Release-Info-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-Craft-Ivory-FJ9479-100-Release-Info-3.jpg

There was a debacle a few years ago where unbreakablekicks got exposed for selling reps. He came out to say that his plug(fineline) had been given reps and that it was something that never happened before and won't happen again. That fact that these two still have loyal customers after that really baffles me. You sell me fakes once and I'm never doing business with you again. I guess others don't see it that way. And to make it even more egregious fineline is selling grs for $300+ lol

There was a debacle a few years ago where unbreakablekicks got exposed for selling reps. He came out to say that his plug(fineline) had been given reps and that it was something that never happened before and won't happen again. That fact that these two still have loyal customers after that really baffles me. You sell me fakes once and I'm never doing business with you again. I guess others don't see it that way. And to make it even more egregious fineline is selling grs for $300+ lol

Funniest thing about it is the dude who did all the crying (DammnDee) is now a rep reviewer

One thing that's irking me is how all these shoetubers keep saying this double logo has never been done before. We literally got it on the same model a few years back

Back
Top Bottom