AJ III Craft Ivory Feb 3, 2024

Should Jordan Brand keep the “Crafts” coming or stop?

• Yes Keep ‘em coming

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • No STOP immediately

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
The extra layer makes the toe go back to the too-boxy look, IMO, and I have way too many variants of white cement 3's from last year or so (reimagined, midnight navy, wizards, fire red, probably others). Easy pass. They need to do more variations of the black cement and chill with the white colorways. Glad they don't have the weird seams and patches that the craft 4s and 1s have though.

We think these going to sit? Month of February already going to be expensive. Would love to get these in March for possible disco. Sz 13 makes it hard to wait though.
On one hand I hear people keep saying it's a relatively limited release and on the other hand, like Slaughter pointed out, 3s haven't been really selling out unless its an OG and even those were easy to cop, for me anyway.

That $210 pricetag says sit. But probably not that long. I wish it wasn't so much white, but I don't care much for 3s generally anyway so that helps me out

"The guy said it was Tan and Taupe"

1706032732397.png

The extra layer makes the toe go back to the too-boxy look, IMO, and I have way too many variants of white cement 3's from last year or so (reimagined, midnight navy, wizards, fire red, probably others). Easy pass. They need to do more variations of the black cement and chill with the white colorways. Glad they don't have the weird seams and patches that the craft 4s and 1s have though.

White shoes pop and look so clean imo. I can’t get enough white based 3’s. Some more variations of BC colorways would be nice too though

I wonder how limited these are.

I like 3's and passed on the Midnight Navy that I regret but I got EA for store pickup this morning. My store only listed limited sizes and my size 12 was already reserved by the time I got in.

I got EA and apparently they only had a size run or two. When I checked 15 minutes later than when I first got access they sold out. I don't like them enough to pay $210. I would get them on sale.

I’d like a pair but $210+ tax is steep for a 90% white/cream colored shoe. Unfortunately, as a big footer, i dont get the luxury of waiting to cop. So day 1 or bust it is for me 😏

I got EA again today. Debating if I want to do it or wait and hope for sale.

The last brown craft ones ended up sitting but this white is clean. Especially if there might still be a reimagined 4 shock drop happening. That's gone quiet.

I'm gonna let the JD EA expire. my size 12 is still sitting there available. I should be able to grab these on the release and save my Status points for another discount.

Shape on these looks like 2018 all over again. Super low EP on the back and super high in the front.

Back
Top Bottom