AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
This is the first pair I have an issue on yellowing on, all my shoes go on a shoe room.... man kind of disappointed.... that’s not good especially especially on a DS pair....

Worst design decision I can think of was putting that clear back tab on these. A fragment molded logo on a black or white tab would have been too perfect.

Especially if they’re not gonna bother to even check if the black leather bleeds or yellows the tab at the seams.

Just got these delivered. You guys were not kidding about the yellowing behind the tab other then that shoe is fire and I love it can wait to rock it this summer.
111D42FB-FD53-4F2C-A168-8674B2D81604.jpeg
B4082DF0-380F-43C6-B9B2-7A45748E68CA.jpeg

I really want a pair of these...at this point it's safe to assume the heel tab will be yellowed once I get them and if not they will yellow eventually?

This is the first pair I have an issue on yellowing on, all my shoes go on a shoe room.... man kind of disappointed.... that’s not good especially especially on a DS pair....

Something has to be up with the particular plastic they used on these heel tabs.

When have we ever seen clear soles, plastic mesh, etc. yellow this quickly?

People on Zsneakerheadz said they saw these today on the restock on the app along with Off-Whites it didn’t show up on mine. Only thing I saw was Reverse XIIs, Bio Hacks, What the V, Fire Red IV, Jubilees, PSG IVs.

I had 3 different bids in on these on goat, and luckily deleted them all thanks SNKRS. Came thru clutch. Yellowed or not, dont matter. Im gonna wear them and maybe even customize them. We shall see.

Happy Bday to the goat of bball and the shoe game.

Back
Top Bottom