AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Those pants are awful and you know it because you had to make excuses right off the bat.

Anyway these would actually go well with the Fragment x CLOT jacket I just got, but there's no way I'd spend a dime over retail on such boring *** shoes. I don't think they are worse than monstrosities like Off White or Travis Scotts... but these just miss the mark on everything that a collab should be at the very least, and that is... creative. It's a serious half *** attempt at doing something cool and understated but instead just comes off as lazy. On top of that they couldn't even use decent materials. Quite a shame, but not as shameful as the pants above.

Also rereading the first page of this thread made me remember I have Cyber Monday 3s and that they would go even better with that jacket, so nvm. Lol

Last edited:
Got my pair in from the restock last week and wow. They yellow yellowed lol. These def a pair that was returned and resold to me lol. All good though, still happy I copped and didn’t pay resell for a yellowed pair 😂 gonna rock the F outta em this summer 💯

Those pants are awful and you know it because you made excuses right off the bat.
8BC49E59-92BE-4C0C-B9DC-FFA4C1CC4531.gif

Those pants are awful and you know it because you had to make excuses right off the bat.

Anyway these would actually go well with the Fragment x CLOT jacket I just got, but there's no way I'd spend a dime over retail on such boring *** shoes. I don't think they are worse than monstrosities like Off White or Travis Scotts... but these just miss the mark on everything that a collab should be at the very least, and that is... creative. It's a serious half *** attempt at doing something cool and understated but instead just comes off as lazy. On top of that they couldn't even use decent materials. Quite a shame, but not as shameful as the pants above.

Also rereading the first page of this thread made me remember I have Cyber Monday 3s and that they would go even better with that jacket, so nvm. Lol
You sound like a salty *** hater

Wore my pair for the 1st time last night with a black stussy T. Big yellow tabs but still sexy on feet and a neck breaker. Didn’t realize they would turn heads as mic as they did but yeah. Yellowed or not, y’all need to keep these. They worth it.

Wore my pair for the 1st time last night with a black stussy T. Big yellow tabs but still sexy on feet and a neck breaker. Didn’t realize they would turn heads as mic as they did but yeah. Yellowed or not, y’all need to keep these. They worth it.
Love love mine can’t wait to rock them with the new hoodie The women are going to be all over me

Back
Top Bottom