AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
If this was a shoe you wanted to buy to wear and not to flip, these are gonna tank soon on StockX. Joints went from $1000 in my size to $800 two minutes after the SNKRS drop. They'll be $500 or less by the time the tweens get their pairs and undercut to buy Travis Scott McDonalds merch

Good for all the nters getting Ws. manually?
not even a dumb and dumber chance today for me. went instantly to sold out at 7:00:01.
guess not for others

I only have my one SNKRS account that I’ve had for 4 years. I did the same thing I’ve done on the last 100 releases, but this time they graced me with a W.

If this was a shoe you wanted to buy to wear and not to flip, these are gonna tank soon on StockX. Joints went from $1000 in my size to $800 two minutes after the SNKRS drop. They'll be $500 or less by the time the tweens get their pairs and undercut to buy Travis Scott McDonalds merch
Money is money at the end of the day. Even if they do sell at 500 instead of 1000 its still 300 in your pocket. If you do the long game with them you know they will eventually go up like everything else does.

That's what I'm hoping for.
Also, I don't blame the resellers as much as a I blame the re"buyers", (so i guess I'm part of the problem not the solution on this one). if stockx and goat allows us to put in offers, well then it's pretty dang simple to tank the price. just offer low and don't buy high. but i know that's expecting too much.

98405DC1-A60B-4FEE-A7C1-B17F1F1C3E84.png

didn’t get the 3s. I guess I’ll have to make due with these.

Last edited:
Man, I hit on a SNKRs account I’ve never won anything on! My main account is like really bruh 🙄

Attachments

• E857622A-9B85-43EE-8CD7-E14050E1BEDD.jpeg
    E857622A-9B85-43EE-8CD7-E14050E1BEDD.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 80
That's what I'm hoping for.
Also, I don't blame the resellers as much as a I blame the re"buyers", (so i guess I'm part of the problem not the solution on this one). if stockx and goat allows us to put in offers, well then it's pretty dang simple to tank the price. just offer low and don't buy high. but i know that's expecting too much.

The thing is, most of the time the buyers are the resellers. A reseller will want Hyped Shoe A and missed out when they drop, so they attempt to buy Hyped Shoe B even though they don't even like them, and they end up getting a pair over someone who wanted them and then flips Shoe B to pay resale price on Shoe A. And the cycle continues

Back
Top Bottom