AJ III Navy Cement Dec 16, 2023

What white based color III should they do next?

• Gym Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starfish

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Varsity Purple

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Gorge Green

• Metallic Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Blue

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Tour Yellow

• Cool Grey

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Washed Pink

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
I’m trying to hold out for a disco, but I don’t think it’s going to work. I like these to much to wait. As soon as they dip, the hyenas will eat them up. :smh:…. I got a pair Thursday, shoutout to TBG. They hit me up with an invoice… :nthat:

Gladly paid retail and picked up my pair at my local (Corporate Indy) this morning. No line at opening, but a few others showed up at the same time to pick up pairs. Fantastic materials and shape on my pair. Might not get wear until the spring, but had to gobble up that navy.

Anyone seen them in store at DSG? Got like $40 in rewards to use…..won’t let me use em on the app 🤦🏻‍♂️!

If I didn't cop the wizards pair earlier this year, I may have went for these because they're super clean. I love on the 3's when they have the fire red colorblocking always makes the colorway pop more, that's why the fire red 3's are my favorite colorway of the 3's.
Yeah I mean the Wizards PE is technically an OG cw since MJ wore them so they actually have more meaning than these.

I feel like I’m the only one that’s REALLY feeling these. These are extremely clean, and I love when the EP has that dark/oily look to it, reminds me of OG’s. Still gotta wait for that discount though

I feel like I’m the only one that’s REALLY feeling these. These are extremely clean, and I love when the EP has that dark/oily look to it, reminds me of OG’s. Still gotta wait for that discount though

I’m right here with you baby, this is one of my favorite releases of the year.

Midnight navy is also my favorite color, the stars have aligned.

I hear you baby.

How many pairs did you pick up my brother? With your size I think that you can wait for the pizza party Discount.
I was so close to buying a pair on release day but I saw my size was sitting so I’m waiting for the Bill Belichick Pizza Party Player Discount. When all is said and done the good doctor will have 2-3 pairs baby

I’m right here with you baby, this is one of my favorite releases of the year.

Midnight navy is also my favorite color, the stars have aligned.
X2

One of my favorite releases and midnight navy is my absolute favorite color. They executed these beautifully. 🤒

It’s killing me to hold off right now. I want to undeadstock right away.

Attachments

• IMG_2013.jpeg
    IMG_2013.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 640
Back
Top Bottom