AJ III Nina Chanel Abney (W) June 20, 2024

I’m reading that the bots are submitting thousands of entries cause their raffle is literally a web form with an email 🤣

I might have missed it, but were order invoices sent out already?
Screen Shot 2024-06-13 at 3.41.35 PM.png

i dont think invoices are out yet

Nope. Entry time was extended. This is a disaster. I haven't entered in a collab user page in forever and this is why. I'm too old for disfunction.

Nike themselves and huge sneaker retailers can't even handle this stuff. No way in hell any small shop or artist collab site will be able to. Bots and such will always win until the resale market dies. And there's not much reason to go through with collaborations if they don't bring hype. Hope is all we got.

The game is ****ed
Don’t think it has anything to do with “the game”. We see it over and over again, the collaborators are unprepared to handle anything on the business side. Still been able to get any non-collab I wanted the past two years with relative ease

Don’t think it has anything to do with “the game”. We see it over and over again, the collaborators are unprepared to handle anything on the business side. Still been able to get any non-collab I wanted the past two years with relative ease

Glad you've been able to get shoes you want. That isn't the case for a lot of folks, and it isn't for lack of trying.

Glad you've been able to get shoes you want. That isn't the case for a lot of folks, and it isn't for lack of trying.
What GR Jordan has been so tough the past two years? Most of em sit. Comparing that to collab releases in tiny quantities run by incompetent people isn’t equal at all and doesn’t speak to the sneaker market’s overall condition.

What GR Jordan has been so tough the past two years? Most of em sit. Comparing that to collab releases in tiny quantities run by incompetent people isn’t equal at all and doesn’t speak to the sneaker market’s overall condition.

Lots of em, but I suppose it's easier for folks with smaller feet. Good luck to anybody who managed to enter this raffle.

Bred 4s were a pain to get

At this point, her team needs to figure out a Plan B. I entered the raffle 3 hours ago and even if I receive an email to checkout, I'll probably miss it

Right. I'm over it, it wasn't that hard to register before the 3pm deadline. Maybe sales are not there.

Right. I'm over it, it wasn't that hard to register before the 3pm deadline. Maybe sales are not there.

It definitely was that hard. You can see the replies on twitter. I tried on a few different browsers and on 3 different devices (including mobile on cell data) and finally just got an entry to go through like 10 minutes ago. I probably tried 40 times. Stupid bots ruin everything. I'd already signed up last week for emails, they should have just let you reply to that email during the time frame, to get your entry in.

This entire situation seems to be the opposite of the most recent J Balvin release on his site.

Back
Top Bottom