AJ III Nina Chanel Abney (W) June 20, 2024

Then you have no idea what we're talking about. :lol:

We're talking about the Rosewater & Scorpius releases.
Yeah this seems like similar incompetence on a much smaller scale than AB almost deliberately sabotaging one and doing a corny VIP/pay to play on the other. What I don’t understand is that Nike has a cookie cutter platform for collabs that union and AMM continue to use for their temporary sites. Standardize the thing so you don’t take bad PR and the collaborator has a more successful launch.

You won the raffle?
Yeah.
IMG_0779.jpeg

Some people went above and beyond so I can get why. I don't get the point of what some of those comments were for. She's a designer, not a programmer. When things went bad with the raffle, they extended the time. I don't think she was personally in there changing the code. She's an artist :lol:

So you might have caught a stray if you said something meager or respectful. Some people were acting like they had no home training, saying all kinds of ridiculous ****

Some people went above and beyond so I can get why. I don't get the point of what some of those comments were for. She's a designer, not a programmer. When things went bad with the raffle, they extended the time. I don't think she was personally in there changing the code. She's an artist :lol:

So you might have caught a stray if you said something meager or respectful. Some people were acting like they had no home training, saying all kinds of ridiculous ****
She runs a business, in what world does anyone get a free pass for botching the release of their company’s product? No one said she should personally fix any code lol

She runs a business, in what world does anyone get a free pass for botching the release of their company’s product? No one said she should personally fix any code lol

There's a difference between "get a free pass" and "Hey ****head, fix your site! You're probably backdooring the pairs, how about you never get a design again. The 2s are selling for $50 on resale sites, hahahaha"

If the worst people like that get is blocked, boo hoo :lol:

There's a difference between "get a free pass" and "Hey ****head, fix your site! You're probably backdooring the pairs, how about you never get a design again. The 2s are selling for $50 on resale sites, hahahaha"

If the worst people like that get is blocked, boo hoo :lol:
Well sure, twitter is twitter. Doesn’t change the fact that creative, collaborator, whatever… these are business owners who control distribution of their branded product and have to take responsibility for it. The extreme comments are par for the course on these awful social media platforms.

Back
Top Bottom