AJ III Pine Green Nov 13, 2021

Yea I’m passing, I see these as an easy grab at maybe $10-$20 above retail. Along with restocks otw. If I’m in a better spot with bread by then. I’ll take one.

or if you get a pair & wanna trade for my DS pair of Cool Grey 3’s from February 2021 hmu. 🤣

Thin nubuck make em more comfortable? These remind me of the Georgetown’s for some reason. New mold and shape. Colorway specific.

Need to see tatum rock a pair

Celtics connection makes me want em. But that gold jumpman outline ain’t it.

Yea I’m passing, I see these as an easy grab at maybe $10-$20 above retail. Along with restocks otw. If I’m in a better spot with bread by then. I’ll take one.

or if you get a pair & wanna trade for my DS pair of Cool Grey 3’s from February 2021 hmu. 🤣
What size? I’d try for these to trade for a pair of CG 3’s.

Thin nubuck make em more comfortable? These remind me of the Georgetown’s for some reason. New mold and shape. Colorway specific.

Need to see tatum rock a pair

Celtics connection makes me want em. But that gold jumpman outline ain’t it.

I actually like that yellow/gold jump man outline. It matches my Nike Mighty ducks tee.

Agreed, Tatum should bust these out.. but on a good night when he’s bringing that Alter-Ego Terror Tatum of himself & punish the court for a good look. 🔥

damn these are clean.. but thinking of the patchwork 3’s next month, got me on the fence about pine green 3’s.

Anyone else torn on passing here to go after these :

:evil:
8383364A-BD22-4260-9709-AE412DAE5275.jpeg

what the actual f are these?

Are these not that popular? I was just messing around while on break at work when I got the notification for the app. Clicked it and I got them reserved. So now im like did I even want em? On one hand im not big on green but on the other hand I've never owned a 3

Are these not that popular? I was just messing around while on break at work when I got the notification for the app. Clicked it and I got them reserved. So now im like did I even want em? On one hand im not big on green but on the other hand I've never owned a 3

Nah. These will be an easy cop. Return them because they ain’t hyped.

A friend who works at a local FTL said they’re shipments have been really funky and they haven’t received theirs yet despite the app allowing you to select their store.

so uh who knows anymore

I was on the fence about these until a family member, who hit on SNKRS last week, told me these joints are nice. I finally hit on a SNKRS reserve so I'm going to grab these tomorrow morning. Need the green Jordan hoodie to go with these and off to hiding until we get the CG 11s.

I was on the fence about these until a family member, who hit on SNKRS last week, told me these joints are nice. I finally hit on a SNKRS reserve so I'm going to grab these tomorrow morning. Need the green Jordan hoodie to go with these and off to hiding until we get the CG 11s.
Let us know what you think when you get in hand. 👍

Back
Top Bottom