Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Evidence?

IMG_9512.png

Figured that was common knowledge too.. even if I don't have an actual source. :lol: I thought this was the big deal with no swoosh on the II and the JM logo on the tongue of the III's being a thing. I don't know about leaving JUST for that reason.. I think its more layered than that.

Figured that was common knowledge too.. even if I don't have an actual source. :lol: I thought this was the big deal with no swoosh on the II and the JM logo on the tongue of the III's being a thing. I don't know about leaving JUST for that reason.. I think it’s more layered than that.
Right I knew this as a kid lol. And that’s true about the II’ and III’s as well.

Tinker finally got approval to remove ALL Nike branding with the 7. The 3 saving the contract had nothing to do with branding. It was simply a matter of Jordan liking the overall design of the 3 after not liking the 1 or 2. Two completely different stories that get lumped together.

Tinker finally got approval to remove ALL Nike branding with the 7. The 3 saving the contract had nothing to do with branding. It was simply a matter of Jordan liking the overall design of the 3 after not liking the 1 or 2. Two completely different stories that get lumped together.

They get lumped together because there actually was a problem with the branding on the 3’s. MJ hated the original Nike check on the side of the 3’s that’s why it was removed. It’s also the reason the Wizard 3’s and the TB 3’s around that time had a jumpman heel tab. Tinker and Nike loved the Nike branding. It was MJ that’s always been against it. He wanted his name and his name only on everything. That’s why he has a mansion in Chicago he’s been trying to get rid of for 20 years but can’t. His name is plastered on the walls throughout the house lol.

These sitting on Premium Goods in a FSR is hilarious

Told y’all to be patient with these and you might catch them on a coupon

I don't have any Wizards stuff... and probably never will outside of these shoes, so this is the best I can do to further contribute to this thread.

Actually into this or just Googled wizards song? I actually like psych rock/pysch jazz/and Prague rock. Never thought I'd see this song posted on NT 😂😂😂

I am a big Meola and RtF fan
Wife hates it when I put that stuff on lol. All she hears is noise. So because of her and the toddlers none of this stuff none of my rock, and most of my rap doesn't get any spins out of my vinyl. Just Neosoul, Jazz, and early 90s hip hop. The cursing and wildsubject matter gets lost in the groove so it can pass.

"no interest" and they're sold out a bunch of places. And even that link has my size sold out.

To me this has to make Nike throw up their hands. Make enough so that the people who really want them can get them, and it's "OMG THEY'RE SITTING".

Make enough that they will sell out instantly, and you have the people in the Gigi Kobe IV thread talmbout "**** the mother of the dead child these shoes were made to honor!"

It's almost impossible to truly gauge what's going to sell exactly what numbers. And they're balancing like 500 product lines or something. Like I don't think people realize just how many shoes Nike sells. The ones we buy are not the bulk of their sales.

Anyway, I'm glad people are able to get these. Hope it happens more.

Y'all in here getting sand in your gooches, off the basic observation that of all the 3s this year, this pair had the least juice or interest :lol:

Take off your corporate capes. Nike/Jordan don't love you like that

simp-simps.gif

Back
Top Bottom