Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Y'all in here getting sand in your gooches, off the basic observation that of all the 3s this year, this pair had the least juice or interest :lol:

Take off your corporate capes. Nike/Jordan don't love you like that

simp-simps.gif
Bro they’re all gone 🥱🥱🥱

Why’s always a dude claiming these are sitting after 1 day 😂😂

Y'all in here getting sand in your gooches, off the basic observation that of all the 3s this year, this pair had the least juice or interest :lol:

Take off your corporate capes. Nike/Jordan don't love you like that

simp-simps.gif
I don't agree all the way with the sentiment but that gif is hilarious and matches the comment perfectly 😂

The only 3s I remember so far this year are the WC3....so if that's true these definitely were the least cares about. That being said, I get the point of sneakerheads in general being impossible to please. To each his own but, people in here wanted to sit this release out because it lacked Nike Air. That's wild to me.

Sneaker guys are comical. They want a PE, PE releases, they complain about it or let em sit. Pretty similar to the Lebron 8 HWC. Those sat pretty well and when I say sat I mean they could be had for well under retail. I doubled da faq up on those beauties.

The fact that we're two days after this release and the page count is only in the '30s is strange to me. MJ PEs are usually about construction and minor details rather than actual colorways. I'd expect the count to be about half of that for an OG release. That being said I could have gotten these or the dark royal AJKo lows....I chose the AJKO lows. At this point for me it's more about what will I actually wear more. I'm wearing WC3s and FR3s before these. And all the fits I have that goes with these, go much better with other kicks. Definitely not about to buy a MJ wizards jersey just to wear once with these. Maybe 5 years ago but not these days. Fire shoe tho 😁

Don’t worry about it brother, FTP.

It’s interesting, a shoe being available two days after release is now termed sitting?
Agreed. I hate that term. It's in stock. Paper products and hand sanitizer aren't "sitting". They're in stock which is what they are supposed to be. You'd think a pseudo limited product such as Michael Jordan's signature sneakers being readily available would be a cause for excitement and celebration, not disappointment. I literally think they're is a significant subset of sneaker culture that would hesitate if they saw a wall of Travis Scott olive lows at their local Footlocker like, ".....wait.....these are SITTING now😒???". Then would probably check StockX, not to flip but to make sure these aren't bricks because we can't be caught dead in bricks right? 🤢🤮

Agreed. I hate that term. It's in stock. Paper products and hand sanitizer aren't "sitting". They're in stock which is what they are supposed to be. You'd think a pseudo limited product such as Michael Jordan's signature sneakers being readily available would be a cause for excitement and celebration, not disappointment. I literally think they're is a significant subset of sneaker culture that would hesitate if they saw a wall of Travis Scott olive lows at their local Footlocker like, ".....wait.....these are SITTING now😒???". Then would probably check StockX, not to flip but to make sure these aren't bricks because we can't be caught dead in bricks right? 🤢🤮
That's most "sneakerheads" now bro. Everything is driven by hype. Look at Lebron PEs...nobody wants em now that they are common.

Arrived today from a raffle win from Feature.
i REALLY don't want to turn this thread into an "elephant print" dissection like the Reimaged White Cement thread, but I am very fine with my pair.
I have another pair coming from NDC, its nice to see these were obtainable to all who wanted a pair.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 52
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 59
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    242 KB · Views: 480
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg