Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Just got back from picking up my pair from DSG and they’re sitting on the shelf here.

IMG_9449.jpeg
IMG_9453.jpeg

Let them sit. I want one now. :evil:

MJ last dance.:nthat:

Struck out on Nike.ca so I decide to hit the mail and got there just after 7am. I thought there would be a line up and Footlocker would be opening at 8am. Well I was wrong on both as there was no line up and they didn’t open at 8am smh. No big deal and I anticipated this , so I decided to hit the gym in the mall until they opened at 10am.

When they opened there was no size 8-9.5 and some other sizes. I thankfully got lucky on my size 10.5. Apparently they did a raffle and some stock was put aside for winners. Either way it was a pretty effortless pick up and they look great! Glad I was able to pick these up.

Been forever since I've seen some Joker 3s that weren't extremely beat.

Should've bought the Infrareds when they were cheap 😔

Just came from FTL for my double up. I feel low key guilty cause Im supposed to be saving for my wedding and i got no more room for all my kicks. Probably got around 70 something pairs. Probably going to bring the Dicks pair back. Need to keep the FLX points.

Just came from FTL for my double up. I feel low key guilty cause Im supposed to be saving for my wedding and i got no more room for all my kicks. Probably got around 70 something pairs. Probably going to bring the Dicks pair back. Need to keep the FLX points.

Don’t feel guilty my man. $200 is not going to change the course.

You don’t know when you’re gonna get called to leave this earth, enjoy while you’re here baby.

Bummer.
Practically sold out on NDC except for 8 and 8.5
Hopefully they restock like the Playoff 13's.
They’re still sitting other places.

Back
Top Bottom