AJ IV Black Canvas SE October 22, 2022

Are these better then the Taupe Hazes (2021)?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters

**WARNING** CHECK YOUR SNKRS ACCOUNT PAYMENT INFO!!​

So I launch SNKRS to see what’s good with those 4’s.

When I look into my payment method. A totally different persons name, address & credit card was on file as my default payment. Like WTF?

Not sure if there’s been a security breach at Nike or someone trying to set me up.

Just a heads up.

Oh & yea I took the L just now, onto the next. 🥱

And yet we keep coming back.

I got up at 5:30 this morning so I could be at work at my desk by 6:55.

Nike knows we're all a bunch of crackheads.

...why would they treat us any differently?
Why did you have to be at work at your desk to enter on SNKRS?

Double up complete!

1A1E3C8E-242B-49DE-A5AC-F3EB15D3F1A1.jpeg

Well that went.... poorly. Had the GS glitch on desktop and the App kept asking me to sign back in (which then gave me some random countdown timer after I hit 'continue'). Finally got to pending at like 10:02 and it stayed that way til about 10:15 when it finally went to sold out.

What I will always ask following BS like this is: WHY DON'T THEY JUST DO A GODDAM DRAW EVERY TIME????????

The randomness of all these releases is so f'ing dumb. I just don't understand why every release has to be different :smh: :smh: :smh:

When I look into my payment method. A totally different persons name, address & credit card was on file as my default payment. Like WTF?

Not sure if there’s been a security breach at Nike or someone trying to set me up.

Just a heads up.

As long as the shipping address is right lol. I did have a payment error on my account and never gave me a chance 😣

My app was laggy and it didn’t take my face id first time. I kept trying finally took it but it was 2 minutes after 10AM Est when I finally was able to hit submit. I don’t like my chance :frown:

I have no choice but to buy resell on ebay but I hate it cause there is always that feeling the shoes might not be legit regardless of ebay authentication. The only way I can feel 100% sure is when I buy at retail stores but unfortunately I don’t have that opportunity :frown:

Just a heads up.

Bruh does that mean if u checked out, you would be spending that persons money? That’s absolutely wack.

Back
Top Bottom