AJ IV Craft Olive Canvas Nov 18, 2023

Which of these Olives do you like the best?

• V LS Olive (2006)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • XV PSNY Medium Olive (2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Mid Olive Canvas (2018)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • XI Olive Lux (W) (2018)

• XIII Olive (2018)

• XX Rag & Bone (2018)

• IV Olive Canvas (2023)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • VII Black Olive (2023)

• IX Olive Concord (2023)

• XXXIII Army Olive TS (2019)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
IMG_0381.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg

I was on the fence about getting these originally. Wasn’t liking the different materials used at first but it grew on me. Lucky for me I was able to cop these for $168 release day off NEX so now I wait for them to arrive. I’ll never have the Undftd IV’s so this will be my consolation prize.

I was on the fence about getting these originally. Wasn’t liking the different materials used at first but it grew on me. Lucky for me I was able to cop these for $168 release day off NEX so now I wait for them to arrive. I’ll never have the Undftd IV’s so this will be my consolation prize.
To be fair, people said the exact same thing about Katrina 3s and they released those as a GR.

I could totally see an Un-UNDFTD 4 releasing in the future lol

I don't get the hate on these, I really like em, colorway is nice. Hoping to catch them on sale or at the outlet.

My Take….

The distain is bc most of AMM collabs have had similar colors besides the new photon cw and the 4s. If you’re going to charge us a premium price give us variety in the cws. Yes, the materials are top notch and the small details are phenomenal, but the consumer gets tired of paying for something they kinda sorta already have in their closet. Right now, EYE personally have like 6-8 burgundy cw models. I barely wear 1-2 so when the hell am i going to get around to wearing the others PLUS any more that i buy in the future just “to complete the collection” or “shop local” or “support black business”.

My Take….

The distain is bc most of AMM collabs have had similar colors besides the new photon cw and the 4s. If you’re going to charge us a premium price give us variety in the cws. Yes, the materials are top notch and the small details are phenomenal, but the consumer gets tired of paying for something they kinda sorta already have in their closet. Right now, EYE personally have like 6-8 burgundy cw models. I barely wear 1-2 so when the hell am i going to get around to wearing the others PLUS any more that i buy in the future just “to complete the collection” or “shop local” or “support black business”.
This is the thread about the olive 4’s though

Back
Top Bottom