AJ IV Craft Olive Canvas Nov 18, 2023

Which of these Olives do you like the best?

• V LS Olive (2006)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • XV PSNY Medium Olive (2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Mid Olive Canvas (2018)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • XI Olive Lux (W) (2018)

• XIII Olive (2018)

• XX Rag & Bone (2018)

• IV Olive Canvas (2023)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • VII Black Olive (2023)

• IX Olive Concord (2023)

• XXXIII Army Olive TS (2019)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Don't sleep! 🔥🔥
20231125_113032.jpg
20231125_114019.jpg
20231125_114236.jpg

So if you don’t care for an instant discount and can wait Finishline and Jd Sports are giving 20% cash back today on Rakuten. I ordered a size 14 on release day for my boy and got 10% back through them then without asking even though it does say that it excludes Jordan’s but it seems the shoes that don’t sell out right away they let the cash back work on them.

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 59
^^
I tried sail laces and the ones I had didn't exactly match so I didn't really like it, but yours look to be a much better match. They look good, but I think black looks best, followed by olive, then sail.

Where are those laces from?
Yea, I definitely agree with your list.

There's a few good shoe lace companies plus Nike makes shoe laces too, but the bad thing is all of their colors are slightly off.

off-white
sail
sail white
tan
cream
vanilla

I've seen all of these names made by different companies and they're all different.

Maybe I just hate the gradient midsole cause I went back to look and if I could change the V I’d make that midsole black and those teeth red to match the Jumpman on the tongue. I love IVs but that white outsole killed them for me.

I stand by the 3 being the one with the most potential to ME.

But to get back on track, called in late to pick these up. Yes it’s cold and I’m ashy.

IMG_7768.jpeg

I’m still sad about missing on the fear 4’s back on release day. I was glued to the computer for hours spamming add to cart and came up empty handed.
I still would like to see the 4’s return.
I'll never forget camping out at Towson mall for these. It was a pretty big crowd of kids and it was a constant cat & mouse game between us and mall security with us tryna figure out logistically which would be the best door to enter the mall.

It was a mad rush once they let us enter. I wound up being able to get all 3 pairs. The 4s were my favorite of the them all. I sold the 3s many years ago. I sold the 4s a few years ago, which I regret. I still have the 5s very lightly worn.

Back
Top Bottom