AJ IV Midnight Navy Oct 29, 2022

Are these better then the Columbia (Legend Blue) IV?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour I thought I saw it on Facebook but I can’t seem to find them anymore. Just this one I saved:

5AD26206-90C9-40F3-8C03-9B7113D4AD99.jpeg

The navy looks darker in this pic and that makes them a go for me

I'm still digesting this colorway. First glance it looks like a WC gone wrong. It's not that it's not a clean colorway, but unlike the Military Black which stands on it's own from the OG Militaries, these don't feel that way.

The original mockup with the FR/Motorsports color blocking did look better overall, but agree that they seemed unnecessary. At least for me as I have the Motorsports. If I knew the WC were re-launching I wouldn't look twice at these. That said, my WCs are still VNDS with only slight yellowing of the netting, so when would I pull these out instead of those. Hmm.... Knowing me, I'll probably shoot my shot on SNKRS, take the L and move on; definitely no resale.

Hmm....to each their own, but in my opinion, if you like these, you love the MB. If I had to choose, I'd choose the MB as these are too similar to the WC (which are better), so keep the MBs and wait for the WCs if you strike out on these and don't want to pay resell. Now, between these and the White Oreos is a toss I think. Oreos just aren't compelling me to unDS for some reason. I unDS'd the MB immediately.

Hmm....to each their own, but in my opinion, if you like these, you love the MB. If I had to choose, I'd choose the MB as these are too similar to the WC (which are better), so keep the MBs and wait for the WCs if you strike out on these and don't want to pay resell. Now, between these and the White Oreos is a toss I think. Oreos just aren't compelling me to unDS for some reason. I unDS'd the MB immediately.
Only reason why I’m thinking about trading away MBs is because I have the PSGs too. Which are basically just the MBs plus purple. Same colorblocking, but IMO it’s the best colorblocking for 4s…

Based on how easy the Fire Red 3s were, along with the fact that not too many people are excited about these, I’m pretty confident that these will be a stress-free acquisition, which makes me very happy.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. It's not a massive GR like the FRs were. But with the decline in the economy/demand it could go down similarly. Resale value on the FRs was slow pre-launch, and remains similar post launch, while the resale on these is currently way higher. Wishful thinking or lower production? Or FRs were so low b/c of the earlier Europe/Asia release? This release will definitely be telling!

Back
Top Bottom