AJ IV Midnight Navy Oct 29, 2022

Are these better then the Columbia (Legend Blue) IV?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Color: White/Midnight Navy-Black
1646574776331.jpeg

House of Heat
Hope to get there super nice

$210 for these? They're not even an original colorway because that's been the common price with the most recent re-releases of the originals.

4s been $210 for the longest now. Nike cashing in on 4s being the most hyped model right now.

Thanks for clarifying that about the recent pricing on the IV. I've been out of the loop because the last pair I got was the Black Cement IV back in May 2019!

Last edited:
Unfortunately these appear to be getting some pent up WC hype. They're pretty similar...navy instead of black and no NA. And, of course, the speckle density just isn't right....ha ha....actually looks pretty good on the pics above.

My collection is getting a bit unwieldy, so while I'd like to have these, it seems unlikely to score at retail, which means I'll just pass if I don't hit. Or maybe I'll trade my White Oreos for these. Still haven't gotten to wearing those yet. Not sure what I think of those compared to these.. Almost thinking the Oreos are better b/c these kinda look like a bootleg WC wanna be....hmm....

Last edited:
Unfortunately these appear to be getting some pend up WC hype. They're pretty similar...navy instead of black and no NA. And, of course, the speckle density just isn't right....ha ha....actually looks pretty good on the pics above.

My collection is getting a bit unwieldy, so while I'd like to have these, it seems unlikely to score at retail, which means I'll just pass if I don't hit. Or maybe I'll trade my White Oreos for these. Still haven't gotten to wearing those yet. Not sure what I think of those compared to these.. Almost thinking the Oreos are better b/c these kinda look like a bootleg WC wanna be....hmm....
I wouldn't have any interest in these if I already owned the White Cements.

Exact same colorblocking.

I guess if you have a big thing for blue and 4s, it makes sense.

But after my Military Black sizing debacle, I refuse to pay resell for another pair of 4s, ever.

...might accept a pair of these for retail.

Yeah, I have the WC, and no real "thing" for blue. I haven't had any sizing issues on ANY 4s, so at least I'm good on that front. Probably do retail or bust, and see how I feel about them if I'm able to get them in-hand. Definitely not resell worthy unless it's a swap for the Oreos, but not even sure that would make sense.

It’s always retail or bust. Starve the resellers and they will go away. No matter how much you think you need a shoe, there is always another pair that you will want coming down the pipeline. Stop being a victim of FOMO and enabling resellers. Lol

It’s always retail or bust. Starve the resellers and they will go away. No matter how much you think you need a shoe, there is always another pair that you will want coming down the pipeline. Stop being a victim of FOMO and enabling resellers. Lol
How long have you been saying starve the resellers?

…do you really think they’re going away?

I don't have white/cements so I was actually looking forward to getting a pair of these, this is why I've been out the game since 2013. I just couldn't deal with the nonsense associated with buying a pair of sneakers. I literally just got back in and copped cool grey 11s and the fire red 3s from Goat and Flight club in August. The 11s were $240 and the 3s were $220 shipped which is pretty damn good. I didn't get beat over the head for them, so I didn't mind going the resell route. However, what they're asking for these 4s is insane. If I can't cop for retail I'm just going back in my hole :smh:

Not promoting it, but I see why people said **** it and started buying reps. You get the same quality for half the price, and you don't have to deal bs resellers over inflating prices.

Not promoting it, but I see why people said **** it and started buying reps. You get the same quality for half the price, and you don't have to deal bs resellers over inflating prices.
The quality is not the reason why retro Js cost so much. No one buys Chicago 1s expecting $2000 worth of leather, so quality is irrelevant and a bonus at best. “Resellers” are not one large unified group that sets the resale price. The resale price is the result of supply and demand. Just like with everything else in life. Counterfeits are inherently corny. If you don’t want to pay the market price then just move the **** on instead of pretending like you did.

I bought 2 fakes a while back just to match them up to my real pairs. They look real. But once you start examining them. You start to see the imperfections…. If you squeeze them they feel like mush. And you will notice what size you buy will run big. Again just did it to see what all the hype was on fakes passing as real. I put them were they belong in the trash……

This is exactly my approach with getting shoes. I always try to have foresight with future releases and not get caught up in getting desperate in having to get the current stuff if it's not attainable for me.

Like I struck out with all my submissions on the FLX apps whenever the Cool Gray XI was available on them, so I decided to move forward to the upcoming releases after that one instead of buying from loser resellers.

It also helps that I'm picky and stick to only what I like and will wear because I already have something I can wear with a particular shoe or will be getting something to wear with it. I just avoid limited stuff and collaborations because it will most likely play into the hands of sorry resellers since they're the ones who normally hoard them and jack up the prices.

I bought 2 fakes a while back just to match them up to my real pairs. They look real. But once you start examining them. You start to see the imperfections…. If you squeeze them they feel like mush. And you will notice what size you buy will run big. Again just did it to see what all the hype was on fakes passing as real. I put them were they belong in the trash……
You mean the fake pair will run big?

Because my Military Blacks run HUGE.

There's like an 1 1/2 inches of room at the end of the shoe.

Even though they passed eBay authentication, I have my doubts.

loser resellers

sorry resellers
Why would you talk like this if most of us resell. How tf you think we pay for hyped kicks that we really want. We sell some that we already have. That’s who you buying from when you pay market price. Not everyone you buy from is a pro hoarder using bots lmfao. And we ain’t selling everything for just retail lol we aint runnin a sneaker charity out here Idk what kinda fairy tale you think we live in. Quit complaining about Economics 101

Why would you talk like this if most of us resell. How tf you think we pay for hyped kicks that we really want. We sell some that we already have. That’s who you buying from when you pay market price. Not everyone you buy from is a pro hoarder using bots lmfao. And we ain’t selling everything for just retail lol we aint runnin a sneaker charity out here Idk what kinda fairy tale you think we live in. Quit complaining about Economics 101

I don't buy to resell. I buy to keep and wear. That's why I stay away from hyped shoes because it's more work than I need to do. I'm content with general stuff since I only get stuff for actually wearing as I previously stated. I never buy from a reseller because I strictly go with retail or nothing.

I understand people sell stuff to make profit because it clearly doesn't make sense to do it to break even or incur a loss. But reselling general releases that are mass produced is just wasteful and asinine since it's roughly a $10 to perhaps a $20 profit after all that work and overhead involved compounded with way too much supply with lots of MFs reselling the same product.

I agree not all resellers utilize bots. Coincidentally, I was thinking about a scum loser I used to deal with a long time ago who was basically a reseller himself. He didn't use bots. He also didn't camp out. I would actually say he's worse than those types of fools because he knowingly traded junk he didn't want to people who had shoes that he knew would fetch a profit later on. I basically equate him to a sexual predator because he preyed on people who were vulnerable due to their lack of knowledge of the potential value of goods they owned. So yeah, that scum loser I hate is a perfect example of a reseller who doesn't use bots.

Back
Top Bottom