AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

Started using mine today. Why does this J4 feels like there’s a rock in the left side of each foot? Its strange, my black cat doesnt have that.

I was so sure there was going to be a restock of these. I've seen so many psg x jordan products while waiting :stoneface:

I missed the Kobes, missed the fire reds, and these psg IVs are the only ones I still think about.

I was so sure there was going to be a restock of these. I've seen so many psg x jordan products while waiting :stoneface:

I missed the Kobes, missed the fire reds, and these psg IVs are the only ones I still think about.

I've seen Instagram resellers selling them for $250

Mad I wasn’t able to get these.... my maroon shoes are very limited.... 6 maroons and 12 Bordeaux’s is all I got

1608751276316.jpeg

I hate this man for being the only one rocking these, just to further torment me. They never ****ing restocked. Anytime they appeared someplace overseas they never had a 13. I have gotten to the point where I look at them from bad angles and convince myself they are trash and that I didnt' want them anyway.

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

I'm out, haha. It took this L to make me realize I wasn't meant to have these :lol:

And probably need to chill on shoes in general. Last time I went to look at my pairs I thought to myself "how many feet you got, ****". Like I could wear a different pair of shoes every day I leave the house (which isn't every single day during this pandemic) and not wear the same pair until like June. So I'm taking this L as a message. How many feet you got, ****.

I didn't see any restocks on sneakers or get any "access"; did people see restocks in their feed?

Edit: Never mind....It didn't refresh this morning, but now it's there....all sold out of course; hate this app.....

I didn't see any restocks on sneakers or get any "access"; did people see restocks in their feed?

Edit: Never mind....It didn't refresh this morning, but now it's there....all sold out of course; hate this app.....
I’ve never gotten a SNKRS alert for stuff like this or for shock drops. No idea why some do and some don’t.

Back
Top Bottom