AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

Unfortunately, there is no clean colorway that sits anymore, GR or not. I've been saying this all year but dudes on NT wanted to blame stimulus and $600 unemployment for stuff selling out. Well, $600 stimulus ended 2+ months ago and no stimulus check in 4-5 months so clearly that's not why.

I think the number of wannabe resellers has gone through the roof during the pandemic with people being out of work or trying to make a little extra money. People see that sneakerheads are willing to pay resale prices on pretty much everything so there's way more people gunning for every release than ever in the past.

I think the number of wannabe resellers has gone through the roof during the pandemic with people being out of work or trying to make a little extra money. People see that sneakerheads are willing to pay resale prices on pretty much everything so there's way more people gunning for every release than ever in the past.

100%
Bulk resellers are buying up everything and putting it in storage, waiting 2 years for prices to rise.
Hype resellers are buying up what they can to make $20 lunch money.

Question for any reselling experts on Jordans I am interested in win like 82 and 96 will I pay over 400 on those shoes now since you guys are saying reselling has gone up?

Tried on snkrs for my homie but caught the ez L

I like these a lot but was passing for myself

Resale surprisingly low. I thought it would be atleast low 4’s. Maybe people just arent PSG fans. :lol:

I went HAM when the PSG x Jordan apparel came in. Had a trip to London and was ecstatic when they had the PSG coach jacket still available. XXLand huge on me but im into the oversized look anyways.

E5B3E84C-7D39-44B7-9117-D8C3340C3E8C.jpeg

These available anywhere other than goat? I overslept from work and really wanted these.

Resale surprisingly low. I thought it would be atleast low 4’s. Maybe people just arent PSG fans. :lol:

I went HAM when the PSG x Jordan apparel came in. Had a trip to London and was ecstatic when they had the PSG coach jacket still available. XXLand huge on me but im into the oversized look anyways.

E5B3E84C-7D39-44B7-9117-D8C3340C3E8C.jpeg

the entire apparel line is fly, love this coat I picked up at the outlet
Screenshot_20201010-160615.png

Back
Top Bottom