AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

So many retail W's went straight to the resale market. Not surprised, but will never not be annoyed by that.

Anyway, super clean color way, tough release though (as most are these days).

I really gotta stop letting these Ls get to me. I need to get to the point where I put in for whatever raffles I can (except Flex/Finish Line, **** that ****), try on SNKRS, and just move on with my day whatever happens. I already have too many sneakers, and I'm getting too old for this ****. This game is not for adult humans who actually want the shoes to wear. It is for resellers and people who want points for wearing what is "hyped".

I'm cool knowing that white cements will eventually retro again and I like those more than these so I'm good.

Hope to catch a restock, but for now, Dear Nike

1602369466025.png
Haha that was a fantastic game but I wish we would have won.

Crazy how everything sells out now
Not long ago most stuff would sit and go on sale
I actually scooped up two pairs of the Paris 5’s
I keep thinking this sneaker bubble is gonna pop soon and I should start letting go of some of my double up pairs
cant wait fr the sneaker bubble ot pop. then i can finally get some dunks. SB's is all i wear and i havent been able to get any for months and im annoyed as hell.

Yikes, I didn't think that these would be gone. Then again, I didn't think that the black laser/gum IV's would be $300 now when I saw them on sale at several sites. Ah well.

I feel like $300 could be better spent on other IV's. There must really be some high stakes sneaker sellers out there trying to buy every single pair.

Back
Top Bottom