AJ IV Red Thunder Jan, 15 2022

Dont buy **** from in just in the hope of getting lucky with Status because ultimately thats all it is. They random send it to people who dont even have enough points to get them, they when it goes live the site crashes like it does every single damn release. The fact that they force you to use status points instead of doing raffles now is garbage. Its all a scam. Also 3/4 times when I got access my size was sold out. The one time I was able to get my size... the very first time they did it on the Uni blue 4s... they reserved my pair in Colorado... 900 miles away, and then didnt tell me until a day after the release. Worst company ever.
Saw a few people this morning picking up Court Purples for the Status points. Said they got EA.

I feel like they hype train on 4's started to pick up momentum when they released those 3 white metallic variations. I thought for sure those were gonna sit. Nope... people went hard on those and it hasn't stopped since.
Those were actually 4 colorways (purple,green,red and orange)

I slept on the purple thinking they would go on sale! Nope!

Ea pair came in. They get dirty easily and dirt magnet

Attachments

• 79CED503-F86E-4E28-8C6F-3BA67E90CC2B.jpeg
    79CED503-F86E-4E28-8C6F-3BA67E90CC2B.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 358
Excuse my ignorance fellas, but on the Footlocker application, I see an upcoming release for a Jordan release but it reads "Store Only" - Drops Jan 14, Reservation Now Open (Enter by 01/13/2022), Once I click it, it reads, "Entries Open", but there aren't any links or clickable items to progress. What does that generally mean?

I came across this while entering the the draw for this shoe.

Excuse my ignorance fellas, but on the Footlocker application, I see an upcoming release for a Jordan release but it reads "Store Only" - Drops Jan 14, Reservation Now Open (Enter by 01/13/2022), Once I click it, it reads, "Entries Open", but there aren't any links or clickable items to progress. What does that generally mean?

I came across this while entering the the draw for this shoe.
Not sure. I'm having a similar issue with FA app reservation. Shows its open, but when I click on shoe there's no button to start reservation. Even if no stores around me are releasing, I should still be able to enter for home delivery. FL and Champs worked fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom