AJ IV Red Thunder Jan, 15 2022

yeah you dont buy 2-3 pairs in your size to save/sell. or 20 to flex.

you buy one pair, any size, based solely off projected resell value.

not a popular thing on NT.

Yeah my 13 is fetching a pretty penny anyway lol I was just curious which sizes might fetch more dough if you don't know, just say that. Better than gettin in ya'lls feelings on a forum about sneakers that none of us need which we all have in egregious amounts :rofl: now if these were the OG Yellow Thunders re-releasing this convo wouldn't even be had because those are a must keep.

Exactly. You’re literally describing a reseller in your reasoning as well. I don’t like them at all but if I can flip em, what size going to get me more?

Us responding to you isn’t being in our feelings lol. Trying to justify the question because we’re on a sneaker forum about shoes we don’t need. Straight clowning right now.

Leave the shoes for those that want them. Simple as that.

get the hell outta here with that!

you are the problem in the sneaker culture.

at least get your size in case u might wear them.

thats some detestable bum ish right there, because my size alwYs sells for the most

we got enuf damn ads on niketalk…and they wont give us a ‘thumbs down’ button???

ugh. prolly a little footed bamma anyways
7E2CC043-6599-4D71-84F3-1B2395142ADF.jpeg

Exactly. You’re literally describing a reseller in your reasoning as well. I don’t like them at all but if I can flip em, what size going to get me more?

Us responding to you isn’t being in our feelings lol. Trying to justify the question because we’re on a sneaker forum about shoes we don’t need. Straight clowning right now.

Leave the shoes for those that want them. Simple as that.

The thing is, I'm not a reseller lol I don't do this stuff on average. Every shoe I buy, I wear. I'm meh on these but I'd rather have OG Thunders. These are mad non-essential for my collection. But...if I can make a profit then I'll make a profit. I'm not buying multiples just a pair. That ain't sh*t.

Is anyone having problems with the flx apps? I still can’t pull up my win on the 13s from yesterday. I’m hoping this won’t happen for these.
2 days of login errors on all FLX apps and can’t reset passwords. Desktop sites don’t work either. Wondering if my account was hacked. Done with ftl and champs if my points are gone and they compromised my credit card info.

FNL and snkrs or bust

Back
Top Bottom