AJ IV Red Thunder Jan, 15 2022

Attach9076_20220105_223648.jpg
Did you get the Court purples for me? I pm'd you but you never responded

Anyone else didn't get email confirmations? I got the Order Confirmation for Men's, Preschool, and Toddlers but no emails yet. Bought a GS and the charge was taken but no email confirmation or order confirmation through the app.

Hey ya'll I'm able to cop a pair for retail and I was wondering of the 4 sizes I'm looking at which will cost more down the line? 11, 11.5, 12, or 13?

Not interested in these but if I'm able to resell down the line I'm cool with that.
get the hell outta here with that!

you are the problem in the sneaker culture.

at least get your size in case u might wear them.

thats some detestable bum ish right there, because my size alwYs sells for the most

we got enuf damn ads on niketalk…and they wont give us a ‘thumbs down’ button???

ugh. prolly a little footed bamma anyways

edit. and how you been on niketalk 6 years and gotta ask a dumb question like that?

get a sz16. then yoy know what u can do with it?

in the words of the Great One….

“shine it up reeeeeeal nice. turn that sum ***** sideways, and stick it straight up…”

Last edited:
get the hell outta here with that!

you are the problem in the sneaker culture.

at least get your size in case u might wear them.

thats some detestable bum ish right there, because my size alwYs sells for the most

we got enuf damn ads on niketalk…and they wont give us a ‘thumbs down’ button???

ugh. prolly a little footed bamma anyways

edit. and how you been on niketalk 6 years and gotta ask a dumb question like that?

Ya'll are laughable in your feelings about shoes ya'll don't really need either but wanting a dbl- triple up knowing you'll sell them down the line anyway :rofl:

Nah man I'm a 12.5-13 I know how hard it is to get shoes especially in that unicorn size. But if I'm able to cop a shoe for retail I'm not feeling and might be able to sell down the line I see no harm in that. I'm not a dude who buys 20 pairs of the same release and hold them and flex on the gram.

Any pair thats not an OG colorway is completely fair game to sell in my book.

Back
Top Bottom